Spock

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @PurpleTrekkie :Hi! Well... Maybe you could do one where the reader has difficulty with sleeping? Maybe Khan or Spock help them sleep? Maybe some fluff?

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 53k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️)

___________________________________________

3.07am...I had gone to bed at 10pm but had been tossing and turning till now, unable to sleep. Instead of falling asleep I found my thoughts running away with me, I was reminded of every embarrassing moment that had happened to me and they just wouldn't go away, I don't know why my head was doing this, it just was...I have always found it hard to sleep because at night, the world stops and have nothing but my thoughts to comfort me, or in this case, bug me. It got to the point that I just sat up and looked at my PADD, if I was going to be awake I may as well do something practical with my time.

The next morning after almost no sleep, I got up and to be honest, I felt like crap. I took a shower to try and wake myself up but it just made me feel 10x worse than before, I knew from then that the day was gonna be long...very long. After getting dressed I headed to the bridge to start my shift, once I was on the bridge I took my seat next to Spock, he was busy with work that he didn't noticed me sit down, which was probably a good thing cause I'm guessing I looked like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards.

As the day went by I found myself wanting to fall asleep at my station, at one point I think I did, and I thought at first no one had noticed but as I turned to Spock he looked at me strangely.

"Miss (Y/N), please excuse my judgement but it appears that you look like you have been deprived of sleep..."

"In other words, I look like shit...don't worry, I know"

"Do you wish to talk???"

"There nothing to talk about...I haven't slept, end of story"

"However...this is not the first time you have appeared to be tired, I have been observing you for the past few weeks and it appears that your tired state is a recurring scene"

"It's no big deal Spock"

"But I feel it is, as it is obviously affecting your work quality and ability...I urge you to let me help you"

"And how would you help me Spock"

"I will be at your quarters at 7pm...make sure you are there and I shall help you"

"Sure thing Commander"

I wasn't sure how to react to Spock's offer of help, I was glad that someone was going to help but then again I couldn't for the life of me figure out how Spock of all people would help me, but I was curious to find out so I made sure I was in my quarters and sure enough at 7pm there was a knock on my door and Spock was standing outside.

"Good evening Miss (Y/N)"

"Good evening Spock, please come in...so, how exactly are you going to help me sleep???"

"I have been reading on how to help people to sleep and one suggestion was to have a 'cuddle buddy' as the book put it. I felt like this would be a possible solution to your problem and so I am here to assist you"

"Won't it be a bit weird???"

"Things are only 'weird' if you make them out to be...I only wish to help you for your own health"

"Ok...well uhhh, should we get on with it???"

"That would be wise, lead the way"

It was odd leading Spock to my bed and I thought it would be weird to cuddle up to him but I was pleasantly surprised at how normal it felt.

"Are you comfortable (Y/N)???"

"Yeah, uhh...are you???"

"This is not for my comfort...now I would suggest you rest and try to sleep, I will stay here"

"Okay..."

I cuddled closer to Spock and closed my eyes, I was very surprised to wake up the next morning and find that I had slept the whole night without any problems...I turned to Spock and he was still asleep in the same position I had been in the night before. He looked so peaceful just laying there, I had never thought much of Spock but now I found myself having feelings towards the vulcan, maybe it was because he'd helped me with my issue but what ever it was, I found myself leaning closer to his face till our lips touched in a gentle kiss which then became heated when Spock had woken up, the kiss eventually ended and I looked into his eyes for the first time that morning.

"I see you managed to sleep better, I believe my reading has been useful..."

"It was..."

"I think it only wise that we make this a more permanent arrangement as it seems to be having positive effects, don't you agree"

"Definitely"

___________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X