Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

"(Y/N), just the person I was looking for"

"What can I do for you Captain?"

"Please, call me Jim"

"Ok, what do you want Jim?"

"Well...I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend"

"No"

You turned back to your work. Jim walked back over to his chair and sat down. You thought that would be the end of it but you were wrong...it was only the beginning. The next day, Jim asked the same question so you gave the same answer. The cycle repeated for the next two weeks. You were impressed by how commited Kirk was to asking you out, he'd gone a whole two weeks and not once has he even looked at another girl. When it came to you, Jim was always a different person, and you started to like that about him but you were worried about the fact he'd never really been in a serious relationship, did you really want to take the risk of getting a broken heart???

You were sitting at your station when, as usual, Jim walks over to you.

"(Y/N)...please...will you go out with me"

You turned to Jim but was slightly shocked as to what you saw, he looked really tired, his eyes didn't have the same sparkle they always had, they were filled with desperation...you had done this to him, he'd asked you 15 times now and you always rejected him, he cared about you and the way he looked in that moment proved it. The more you thought about being kirk's girlfriend, the more you warmed to the idea. Jim was a good looking guy, and yes, he may be a womaniser but he's been chasing you for two weeks now, you ended his misery and made you choice.

"Ok"

"Wait...did you just accept"

"Yes I did"

A smile spread across Jim's face, he leaned down and kissed you, you didn't pull away, you encouraged him. The legend of Captain James T Kirk had wanted you of all the woman of the ship, he wanted you to be his girlfriend, life couldn't get much better. The kiss broke for oxygen related purposes and you and Jim planned to meet up after your shift was finished. You kissed once more before you both returned to your work.

*time skip, well that's just typical...*

After your shift ended you headed to the rec room, you had planned to meet up with Jim and a few of your friends there. When you entered, you scanned the room till you spotted everyone. You headed over and sat beside Jim, he and Bones were currently in a debate with Spock over shore leave. When Jim noticed you had sat down beside him, he put an arm around you and kissed the top of your head.

"Well what did I tell you Spock, it took them less than a month for those two to finally get together so pay up hob goblin"

"Dr, I still do not see the amusement in something as illogical as betting on relationships but since you fulfilled your terms, I shall fulfil mine...here is the $20 your wished for"

"Pleasure doing business with ya Spock"

You couldn't help but giggle at the way Spock and Bones clashed however, you did find it weird that they bet on you and Jim getting together.

"So bones, what made you so sure I'd say yes"

"Well your boyfriend over there was smitten for ya...it was almost a matter of time before you saw how much ya meant to him Darlin'"

"Well I suppose...it's kind of hard to turn down a depressed looking captain"

"I was not depressed..."

"Oh please...you looked like you could of fell asleep at any moment...however I do appreciate that you care so much about me"

"(Y/N), I do more than just care about you...I love you"

"I love you too"

You and Jim leaned into a passionate kiss, Spock and Bones just looked at each other before quietly leaving the two of you alone. You and Jim were in your own little bubble together, you loved that he'd never gave up on you, he knew you'd eventually come around and you were glad you did. It was the best decision you ever made, you felt that Jim was probably the one for you and you couldn't of been happier with that.

_________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X