Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

________________________________________________

You had just finished your shift for the day and decided to go see your boyfriend Jim. You walked down the hall to his quarters and knocked on the door but no-one answered, you checked your PADD to find the Captains location and you were told he was in him room...with Carol Marcus??? You were slightly confused at to why Carol would be in his room but you took no notice, you typed in Jim's door code and entered the quarter, you could here a moaning sound coming from his bedroom, you guessed what was going on but you wanted to give Jim the benefit of the doubt, you went to the bedroom door and knocked on it as you entered, you instantly regretted it. To your horror you found Jim on top of Carol, you could feel tears falling from your eyes.

"HOW COULD YOU!!!"

Jim and Carol stopped what they were doing, Jim's eyes locked on yours, you turned and ran out the room, you could here Jim call after you but you didn't want to speak to him, you couldn't speak to him. He had just proved that he will never change, he will always be going after another woman, you meant nothing to him. You ran down the hall, you were going to hid in your quarter but knew Jim would look there so instead you ran to engineering to find your brother Scotty. When you got to engineering you ran straight into Scotty's arms and cried your eyes out.

"What's wrong lass???"

"Jim...h...he...cheated...on...m...me...with...c...c...Carol"

"Right that's it, I'm gonna kill him"

"N...no...s...Scotty..."

"Keenser, get over 'ere right noo"

Keenser ran over to you and Scotty, Scotty stopped hugging you and put your hand in Keenser's hand before he started heading to the exit.

"You look after her while I go deal with perfect hair"

Keenser pulled you over to a pipe and motioned for you to climb it, you and Keenser climbed and sat on top of the pipe to look over the engineering department, normally this would cheer you up but, you couldn't stop thinking about Jim and how he didn't care about hurting you...you thought that when you got together he would have changed but you were obviously wrong, he could never change.

*meanwhile in Jim's room*

"Carol just get OUT!!!"

"But Jim, I thought we had something..."

"Well you were wrong...I love (Y/N)...I've really messed up"

"Jim plea..."

"OUT!!!"

"Yes Captain"

"JIM YA BASTARD!!!"

Carol walked out while Scotty stormed in, he walked right up to Kirk and punched him to the ground.

"YA BASTARD, YA THINK YA CAN JUST BREAK MA SISTERS HEART AN GET AWAY WI IT?!"

"Scotty...Scotty stop...SCOTTY STOP!!!"

Scotty stopped hitting Jim and got off of him.

"How could ya do that tae her"