Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 32k reads on this book, it means so much ❤️❤️❤️)

______________________________________________

It all happened so fast...one minute the ship is on its way to rescue a stranded ship...the next minute your under attack...as part of security you took part in defending the ship against the intruders, you had been tasked with taking your boyfriend, Bones, around the ship to look for survivors but there where none, the intruders had shot down everyone in their path, and what ever they were shooting with was deadly, and like nothing you or Bones had ever seen.

While Leo assessed one crew member who appeared to be alive, just...you decided to go on ahead to check for danger. You careful walked the hallways, each step bringing more fear to you...you'd walked these hallways hundreds of times...but now they felt different, the normal pristine white walls where now red as the alert lights constantly flashed...you walked on further and as you did, you heard a faint voice in the distance. At first you thought it may have been another crew member but you were wrong, just outside the volt you found a group of the intruders...they appeared to be robots of some sort but then you noticed what appeared to be the leader of the invasion, existing the vault with an artefact the enterprise was holding on to after an unsuccessful peace treaty arrangement...the creature spoke in an unusual language that you could not understand but what ever was being said...it probably wasn't good news.

As you stood observing the scene in front of you, you hadn't noticed on of the robots turning and aiming their weapon at you. Just before they fired you had jumped out the way but the shot grabbed the attention of the rest of the group, they all started shooting in you direction...you fired your phaser at them but it had minimal affect on the intruders so you ended up running as fast as you could, back the way you can, you could here the footsteps behind you getting louder and louder, you felt your heart racing as your ran for you life...eventually you made it back to Leo.

"BONES!!! RUN!!!"

"What???"

"RUN, NOW!!!"

Leo by hat point had noticed the green blasts from behind you and so he got the idea and ran in the direction your were heading. You both ran towards the turbo lift but ended up sliding most of the way as the ship had tilted quite a bit due to the attack, you and Bones safely made it back to the lift and headed back towards the bridge, only, you didn't make it to the bridge as the ship had been ripped apart, the turbo lift was now drifting in space...hat was until an enemy ship grabbed it. As you looked out the window, you noticed that the pods the other crew members were in were also being taken...what did they need us for???

"Leo...their taking the crew..."

"Don't worry darlin' they'll be okay..."

"How do you know??? There taking them and us, what if they are just going to slaughter us...then how will we be okay?!"

"Darlin' calm down...I won't let anything happen to you...I swear...I love you"

"I love you too...but Leo, I'm scared"

"I know (Y/N)...me too"

Bones pulled you into a hug and held you close...as long as Bones was with you, you felt safe. The ship appeared to be on its way to the planet nearby...maybe this was the creatures home planet. While on the way to the planet, the ship that had taken the lift had opened a connecting door you and Leo ended up face to face with the robot...just as it was about to raise its gun, you quickly thought of your self defence training and attacked. Somehow, during the chaos, you had managed to open up the airlock door to the small ship and both robots went flying out. Luckily the door closed just before you and Bones got sucked into space. Leo ended up getting in the drivers set and headed for the planet...it was your only hope of surviving.

On the planet you and Bones chose to walked around the planet in hopes of finding another member of the enterprise crew, luckily, while on your travels you came across some sort of cave...Bones was sceptical at going in but ended up following you in anyway. Inside you found inscriptions on the walls, similar to the artefact the creature had taken...did the artefact belong on this planet??? Was it the creatures artefact??? There were so many questions and so little answers.

After resting in the cave for a while, you and Bones continued your journey, even though you had no real destination, it was better than waiting for no-one to come and find you. While walking through a valley type place, you noticed some ships heading straight for you both but it wasn't a rescue ship, it was the intruder...so this was where you would die...

"At least we'll go together darlin'"

"Your not helping...did they not teach you bedside manners in medical school?!"

Then all of a sudden you found your self inside some sort of ship...and Bones was nowhere to be seen, this made you panic slightly.

"(Y/N)!!! Your alive!!!"

"Captain??? Scotty??? Where am I??? Where's Leo???"

"Your on the USS Franklin lassie and dinne worry...your mans on his way, here is now...good to see ya in one piece doctor"

"Oh am I??? I feel like my innereds have been to a barn dance..."

"LEO!!!"

You ran up to Leo and hugged him...even though you hadn't been apart that long...you were still concerned for his safety...

"I was so worried"

"So was I...one minute your there, the next your gone...I thought they had some how taken you...I can't imagine what I'd do if I didn't have you darlin'"

"I love you..."

"I love you too..."

Now, being on the Franklin...you weren't as scared as before, because now there was hope...hope that you'd find the rest of the crew and that you'd make it home alive...and be able to spend the rest of your life with Bones in peace.

______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X