Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. thank you so much for over 43k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️ it means a lot to me 😊😊😊)
__________________________________________

"Why do you have to be such a jerk!!!"

"Because that's who I am, and according to you...I'll never change"

"I didn't say that...how many times do I have to explain...I wasn't saying you haven't changed, I was saying how much you had...but obviously you just jumped to conclusions and now look what you've done"

"What I've done?!...your the one who started shouting at me"

"Because you started talking about conversations you didn't listen to properly"

"Your so frustrating sometimes..."

And on that note, Jim walked out making sure to slam the door behind him. None of this argument would have happened if he just let you explain but it's like talking to a brick wall sometimes. Basically what had happened was, you were in the medbay with Bones, you hand broken your hand a few days ago so Leo was just checking if it was healing well. While he was doing test you two got to chatting...

*flashback starts*

"So tell me, what's life like dating the womaniser that is our captain???"

"It's wonderful...you know, he's really changed his way since we started dating...once upon a time, I would never of dreamed that Jim could be tamed, I always thought he'd still be chasing after other girls, and even cheat on me...but no, he's been one of the most faithful boyfriends I have had in a long time...I just love him so much"

"Well it's nice to see you so happy (Y/N), after your dad being killed, I didn't know if I'd ever see you smile again"

"I didn't think I would either...one thing I find comforting, was that my dad always saw Jim as a son...they got along so well and even thought my dad didn't get to see me and Jim together, I know he'd be happy about who I chose to be with"

*flashback ends*

So as you can see, they only thing you said about Jim having not changed was when you were saying you didn't think he would...Jim had some how eavesdropped but only on the part that sounded bad...you just hoped you be able to work this out with him...he made your life so much better, and you didn't want to lose him.

*Jim's POV*

All I ever wanted to do was make her happy...I love her for crying out loud, but obviously she doesn't think it's possible for me to change my ways.

"Hey Jim...you look like crap, something on your mind???"

"Ugh...leave me alone Bones"

"Woah...someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning...anything you wanna talk about???"

"Not with you...I think you've done enough talking with (Y/N), don't you think..."

"Ok, you've lost me...why are you annoyed with me???"

"I don't appreciate when my crew talks about me behind my back...especially when one is my girlfriend and the other is supposed to be my best friend"

"Hold up...you're angry about the conversation I had with (Y/N) about you???"

"Why wouldn't I be"

"Dear lord...Jim, exactly how much of that conversation did you hear???"

"Enough..."

"So didn't you hear the part about how happy you make (Y/N), or how much she loves you???"

"Well...Uhh...no..."

"God dammit Jim...please do not tell me you have just been arguing with that poor girl about this"

"Maybe..."

"Jim...your an idiot...turn around and fix this mess, before you lose her forever"

Bones was right...I am an idiot

*Your POV*

*knock knock knock*

"Who is it???"

"It's me"

"What, did you forget to mention how much of a horrible person I am??? Cause if so, I don't want to hear it"

"I'm not here to argue...(Y/N), I'm sorry, I overreacted and didn't let you explain...please let me in"

You walked over and opened the door and stared into Jim's perfect eyes...you couldn't deny how much you loved him, even after an argument.

"(Y/N), I was a jerk...please, can you ever forgive me???"

"Jim, I love you with all my heart...of course I can forgive you"

"I love you too (Y/N)"

You pulled Jim into a tight hug...and he gladly returned it. I suppose fights and arguments are inevitable when in a relationship...but hopefully, you wouldn't have to many, you hated shouting at such a handsome man as Jim.

__________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X