Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 44k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️)

_____________________________________________

"(Y/N)!!! I'm so glad I found you..."

"What's wrong Sulu???"

"It's Pavel...you need to come quick"

Sulu began running and you were right behind him, all the time you were worried about what had happened, you just hoped it wasn't something too serious, you didn't know how you would cope if it was. You followed Sulu all the way to the medbay and your heart began racing, what had happened that he needed to be brought here...then you remembered, Pavel had been made Cheif of Engineering...when he was navigator, he spent most of his time sitting away from danger, but in engineering, there was a lot of dangers, it was easier to get seriously injured there. You could feel tears threatening to fall as you prepared yourself for any possibilities, you entered the medbay.

"ZURPRIZE!!!"

"What the..."

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), I haff brought you to ze medbay becauze you haff stolen my heart and I can't live without you...for ze lazt few monthz we haff been dating and it haz opened my eyez to how much I don't vant to ewer loze you zo, (Y/N), vill you marry me???"

"You made me think that something had seriously happened to you just so you could propose?!"

"Uhh, yez..."

"Pavel...that's so sweet"

"Iz zat a yez???"

"Of course it's a yes...I would love to spend the rest of my life with you...just promise me one thing"

"Anyzing"

"Never pull a stunt like this again...I was really worried"

"I promize...I lowve you"

"I love you too"

_____________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X