Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 56k reads on this book, it means a lot ❤️❤️❤️)

______________________________________

"I forbid you to see that boy ever again!!!"

"I love him and you know that!!! You can't keep us apart mum...we are meant for each other and nothing you do will change that"

"As long as your living under my roof, you will follow my rules and one of my rules is that you are not allowed to date this Chekov boy and that's final"

"Fine then..."

You ran upstairs to your room and started to pack your things into your suitcase, you didn't own a lot since your stepdad made you get rid of most of your possessions, so everything that was special fit in one suitcase. You looked around your room for the final time before heading back down stairs to face the music.

"What do you think your doing young lady"

"Well you said I couldn't date Pavel as long as I was living under your roof, so you figure it out"

"Don't speak to your mother like that (Y/N)"

"You stay out of this...it's you that has caused all this, you waltz in here and try and control everything. You turned my mum against me, forced my dad out of the picture and tried to play happy families, well guess what...I hate you!!! I hate both of you!!!"

You ran out the front door with your case and down the street, you heard shouting from behind you but you never stopped running, it was hard to run with a suitcase behind you but you managed until you reached your destination, Pavel's house. You walked nervously to the door and knocked, you waited for a bit until Pavel appeared at the door.

"(Y/N)??? Vhat are you doing here so late???"

"I've finally did it, I've left that horrid house..."

You didn't realise until that moment that you'd been holding in tears, Pavel simply pulled you into a hug and kissed your head.

"Zat muzt have been hard...I'm zo proud of you"

"I didn't know where else to go..."

"Vell conzider yourzelf home...I vont let zem hurt you again"

"I love you Pavel"

"I lowve you too (Y/N), now vhy don't you come in...ve could vatch a mowie if you like"

"Can we watch a Disney one???"

"I vouldnt haff it any over vay"

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X