Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________________________

Age is just a number...that's what you had always heard people say. If two people were in love then your age shouldn't stop you from being happy. When you first met Bones you were 21 meanwhile he was not, he was older than you but that didn't stop you falling for him. He wasn't like anyone you'd ever fallen for, he was honest and spoke his mind, he always knew how to cheer you up and make you laugh...he had this charm about him that had you hooked.

One night, you and bones had been working late...after your shifts ended you decided to go for a quick drink together before bed. One drink let to another, and another...and progressed to the point of you both getting drunk. In that drunken state, you had gone to Bones quarters with him and ended up staying the night 😉😉😉. The next morning you had woken up with a splitting headache, you had no recollection of the previous night till you looked beside you to find Leo staring at you.

"You know it's creepy to stare at people when they sleep"

"I couldn't help it...you looked so peaceful"

"I wish it was peaceful...my head is killing me"

"Can't handle your alcohol???"

"I CAN TO...oh god...shouting bad...head hurting even more"

"Well it's a good job I'm a doctor then...I'll get you some pain killers, stay here"

"Please hurry"

Leo just laughed at you as he headed out the room...when he returned he handed you the painkillers and as he was handing you some water, you'd already swallowed them...you realised afterward that was a silly idea and ended up grabbing the water and gulping it down.

"Woah...careful, you'll make yourself sick"

"Please don't talk about sick..."

"Okay..."

Leo returned to the bed and pulled you into a hug.

"How come your not effected by the alcohol???"

"Years of practise darlin'...years of practice"

"Your so lucky...I feel like crap"

"Well why don't you just stay in bed with me until you feel better"

"Do you want me to stay here with you???"

"Darlin' I don't want you to ever leave"

And you never did...well obviously you still went for your shifts and stuff like that but you ended up moving in with Bones...and another surprise from that night was that you had ended up pregnant, 9 months later, you and Leo welcome baby Ella into the world. She brought you and Bones closer, to the point were after you gave birth...Bones proposed to you, you said yes...your life was taking shape, a wonderful little girl, an amazing fiancé/soon to be husband, and age didn't matter because at the end of the day, you were happy...you loved your family and your family loved you. You wouldn't change a thing about your life because right now...it was perfect.

"Hi Ella...I'm your mum"

"I'm proud of you darlin'...thank you for giving me a family"

"Thank you for being my family"

"I love you so much...and I love Ella, she's so beautiful...like you"

"I love you too Leo..."

________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X