Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

You were in the rec room with Bones and your friends preparing for a special day. Today was your son, Jame's 16th birthday. Although today was a special you couldn't help but feel a bit sad at the fact your baby was growing up and soon he wouldn't need you anymore...you wished he had just stayed as a baby forever, basically your just a typical mum. Banners where pinned up and food was laid out presents were sorted onto a table and the room was eventually ready. You checked the time, it was 9am...usually James would sleep till 11am since he's just an average teen who is always tired, but today you were going to get him up early so he could celebrate this day for as long as possible.

You and Bones headed to his room which was next to yours, however first you went to Joanna's room because you knew she wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun. Even though Joanna wasn't really your daughter you always treated her like your own, you never wanted Jo to feel as though you were replacing her mother but gradually over time, since her real mother stopped talking to her, she seemed to naturally see you as a motherly figure, the first time she called you mum, your heart had melted.

You, Bones and Joanna all went into James room, you walked over to his bed and sat on the edge of it. You lightly shook him but he didn't even stir, you shook him a bit more but he simply rolled over and faded away from you. You thought this might happen so you looked at Jo and Plan B was put into place, Bones watched in confusion as Joanna went into the bathroom and reappeared with a cup of water, she then walked over to the other side of the bed and dumped the water on her brothers head, he sat up wide awake.

"What the f..."

"Don't even think about finishing that sentence sweetheart"

"Sorry mum...Jo!!! Seriously?!"

"What?! Mum said I could"

"Mum!!!"

"Okay you three, stop it with the bickering...we got this to do today since its a certain young mans special day"

After James got ready, the four of you headed to the rec room, James was in complete confusion as to where you were all going but eventually figured it out when Joanna pushed him in the door and on the other side, most of the enterprise crew yelled Happy Birthday. James and Joanna both went and danced with each other meanwhile you walked over to Bones and hugged him.

"When did he grow up so fast???"

"I dunno Darlin' times just flown by"

Jim then walked over to you both.

"So...how does it feel to know that your both old"

"We aren't old"

"Well your oldest child is 21 and your youngest is 16...your old"

"Dammit Jim, I swear I'll get the hypo"

"I'll be going then"

Jim ran as far as he possible could away from Bones.

"You know...Jim wasn't entirely true with that statement"

"What do you mean Darlin'???"

"Well our oldest is 21 but our youngest isn't going to be 16..."

"Wait a minute, are you..."

"Yeah"

"Darlin' that's great news"

Bones then picked you up and spun you around, out of curiosity, James and Joanna came over to you both.

"What are you two so happy about???"

"Well, me and your dad have something to tell you."

"What???"

"I'm pregnant"

"Oh my god, congrats"

"Wait a minute...I'm gonna be a big brother???"

"Yep"

"Best birthday ever...I hope it's a boy"

"Well I hope I get a little sister"

"And I don't care what it is as long as they are happy and health I'm happy"

"Me too Darlin'"

So, you weren't that old...you still had a few tricks up your sleeves. Your family would be increased by one and you were glad that everyone was as excited as you were about a new baby.

___________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X