Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 26k reads on this book, it means a lot...it's nice to know people take the time to read my work 😊😊😊❤️️)

_______________________________________________

You were walking back to your quarter after a long day at work, you just wanted to get in bed and cry...your an engineer, your job can get quite dangerous, anything could happen to you, but that was a risk you were willing to take. Today you and a redshirt named David, were working on a control panel in engineering, everything was going well until you noticed a broken wire. By the time you had noticed the wire was exposed however, it was too late...David had been using a metal screwdriver and had gotten to close to the wire, you watched him twitch from all that electricity flowing through him, you instantly called medical but by the time they arrived, David was gone...watching someone be killed on the job, really got to you...you weren't close to David, you didn't even know his last name, but what you did know was that he didn't deserve to go like that...

When you got to your quarters you went to type in your passcode when you noticed a note taped to your door. You took down the note and read it...

Dear (Y/N),

I heard what happened today, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I know your probably shaken up about it and that this is probably the wrong time ending you this but I wanted you to know that I really admire how brace you are, how independent you are. Your a beautiful woman and every time I see you I feel myself falling more in love with you.

Since the first time we met at the academy till know I have been madly in love with you. I love everything about you, the way you smile, the way you laugh. I love it when you stand up for what you believe in. Maybe one day I'll gain enough courage to tell you who I am, but I'm scared you won't love me like I love you.

Yours Sincerely,
Your Admirer xxx

You look down the hall way to see if anyone was there but you were alone...you could feel a slight blush appear on your face. Someone liked you...not even liked, loved you. All of a sudden, your day felt a bit better. You opened your door and walked into your room, you sat down at your desk and took out a pen and paper, you wanted to know who sent you the letter so you were gonna make a list of possible suspects.

The note gave you a few clues but not many, you knew your admirer had gone to the academy and was most likely single so you jotted down all the names you could think off...

Jim Kirk
Hikaru Sulu
Leonard McCoy
Pavel Chekov
Scotty

The second clue you had was that they knew what had happened in engineering, the whole crew hadn't formally been told so it had to be people high in command so the list could be narrowed down...

Jim Kirk ✔️ - He's the captain so he would definitely have been told about a death
Hikaru Sulu ✖️- it's unlikely the pilot would have been told yet
Leonard McCoy ✔️ - He's the chief medical officer, he'd obviously be told
Pavel Chekov ✖️- a death isn't really something you'd tell a navigator
Scotty ✔️ - The whole thing occurred in him department so he'd know for sure

So either the captain liked you, the CMO liked you or your co-worker liked you...now all you had to do was figure out which one...but that was something you decided was a job for tomorrow as you were really tired and need to sleep after such a long day so you headed to bed.

*time skip to next day because are you out of your Vulcan mind...*

The next morning on your way to work you decided to call into the bridge as today you were determined to figure out who your secret admirer was first on the list was Jim. You walked onto the bridge and over to the captain, to your surprise, he was talking to Scotty so now you could kill to birds with one stone...

"Ahh (Y/N), I was just about to come find you...Scotty just told me what happened yesterday...how are you feeling???"

"I'm okay...I guess..."

"Well if ya ever need tae talk tae someone lass...We're baeth here fer ya"

"I'll keep that in mind...well I better get going, don't want to be late for my shift"

"Of course not...remember to be careful down in engineering"

"Yes Captain...see you down in engineering Scotty"

"Share thing lass"

Well that was interesting...Jim had only just been told today about the incident, so he couldn't possibly have sent the letter and if Scotty was interested in you, he wouldn't have said that both he and the captain were there for you, he'd have promoted himself as the caring guy only...so that just left one person, Bones...You headed towards the medbay, when you got to the medbay you walked over to Bones office and knocked before entering, Bones was sitting at his desk looking very stressed at what he was reading but as soon as he looked at you, a smile appeared on his face, that smile was all the confirmation you needed. You walked over to Bones and sat down on his lap, he blushed a bit but didn't seem confused or anything so he obviously didn't find your action uncomfortable. You placed you hands on Bones cheeks and pulled him into a passionate kiss, he didn't pull away, he simply kissed you back. You eventually broke the kiss because you did need to breath after all.

"So, I take it you are my admirer then..."

"How did you figure it out???"

"I have my ways..."

"So, does this mean you like me as well???"

"Oh, I don't like you..."

You watched as Bones face started to look disappointed.

"...I love you"

Instantly a smile appeared on Bones face as he pulled you in for another kiss.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to hear you say that..."

"Well I said it...and I mean it...I really love you Leo"

"And I love you too Darlin'"

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X