Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

Dear (Y/N) (Y/L/N),

It is with greatest pleasure that I can inform you that after careful consideration, we wish to tell you that your application for Starfleet Academy has been accepted. We are aware that you are not in the same age bracket as your fellow students but with your academic record, we feel that you will fit in well at are establishment. We look forward to seeing you at the beginning of term.

Yours Sincerely,

Admiral A Marcus
Head of Starfleet

You'd done it...you'd actually mad it into Starfleet. All the constant studying had paid off, it had always been a dream of yours to work for starfleet, to travel through space...explore new planet...discover new life...and now your dream was beginning to come true. You didn't really care that you were a lot younger than others at the academy because you were focused and determined, you didn't care what other people thought, just as long as you were happy with what you were doing.

The day you arrived at the academy, you were so excited but at the same time kind of nervous...you'd never really stayed away from home before. You were only 15 and now you'd have to live alone...it was going to be hard to be without your parents but them again, it was nice to have a bit of independence, plus, you'd hopefully make some friends here so maybe you won't get home sick.

You gathered in the main hall of the academy, waiting with the rest of the recruits...you stayed in the corner of the room...usually you would be socialising but everyone seemed to be avoiding you...probably because you were just a kid. You decided to take out a book to read while you waited for someone to give the group further instructions. You had been paying so much attention to your book that you didn't notice someone was about to walk into you till it was to late...you didn't have enough time to grab something to stop yourself from falling so you ended up on the floor...everyone around you just looked at you but no-one helped, except the boy that had knocked you over.

"I am so sorry...I vasnt paying attention...let me help you"

"It's alright...no harm done...I'm (Y/N) by the way"

"It'z lowvely to meet you (Y/N)...I'm Pavel"

You noticed that Pavel didn't look that old...he looked like he could be around your age, maybe a year or two older, and he was rather cute...you couldn't get over his amazing accent.

"Well at least I'm not the only young one here...it was starting to get a bit awkward with the rest of them avoiding me"

"I know vhat you mean...eweryvone doeznt seem to vant to know uz...I zink zen are jealouz of how smart ve both are..."

"That must be it..."

You both laughed. From then you and Pavel just kept talking and getting to know each other...the more you talked, the more your crush on him grew...he was such a great person. You were weirdly happy about the fact Pavel knocked you over because if he hadn't, you wouldn't have had so much fun at the Academy, the two of you were coincidentally taking the same classes so got to spend most of your time together, you became inseparable, even to the day you both graduated...you were both assigned to the enterprise. The two of you had grown to become best friends but deep down, you knew you wanted to be more than that...what you didn't realise was that Pavel wanted the same thing.

*knock knock knock*

"Come in!!!...oh hi Pavel"

"(Y/N)...I need to do zomezing I should half done a long time ago..."

"You need to do what???"

"Ziz..."

And with that Pavel placed his hands on your cheeks and pulled your lips to his, the two of you melted into a wonderful kiss, before Pavel stepped back and simply stared into your eyes trying to figure out your reaction.

"You have no idea how much I have wanted you to do that..."

"I had vanted to do zat zince ze firzt day I met you..."

"What stopped you???"

"I zought zat a gorgouz girl like yourzelf, vould newver see me az anyzing more az a friend..."

"Haha...I thought a guy as handsome as you wouldn't look twice at a girl like me..."

"Zo be should haff just talked...maybe ve vould haff kissed sooner"

"Well we could always kiss again..."

"Zat zounds fun"

"I love you Pavel Chekov"

"I love you too (Y/N) (Y/L/N)"

And once again the two of you shared a tender kiss...you just wished it would never end.

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X