Kirk

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @Anakin_Skywalker23 :This book is awesome. I have a kirk request where instead on kirk cheating make it the reader cheats on him and they try and make it up to him at his birthday which he doesn't like to celebrate because of his dad but when he doesn't show the reader goes and finds him and makes it up to him there and then brings him to his party. Sorry if that was a bit much

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

________________________________________________

A few days ago I had been working in engineering when a new recruit started talking to me, he seemed really friendly so we chatted for a while. Some how that chat had lead to the two of you getting into bed together, you couldn't control what you were doing, you were lost in the moment when the door swung open and you saw Jim with a shocked look on his face. You had instantly pushed the guy off of you but Jim had seen all he needed to see, the girl he loved and who he thought loved him, was with another guy.

"Jim..."

"Don't ever speak to me again (Y/N)"

"Wait Jim, please...let me explain"

"Go on then...explain to me why you were cheating on me...go on"

"I...I...I'm so sorry Jim"

By that point you were in tears at how you'd stupidly mucked up the best thing that ever happened to you.

"SORRY??? IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT TO SAY???"

"I...I don't k...k...know what else to say Jim...I m...made a h...horrible m...m...mistake"

"You know what (Y/N)...I honestly don't care anymore...do what you like, just stay out of my life"

And with that he had left and you hadn't seen him since...now it was his birthday and you were going to try and start to fix what you broke. You knew that Jim didn't like celebrating his birthday because of his fathers death and then you went and made him even more miserable so you wanted to cheer him up with a birthday party where he could be surrounded by everyone who loves and cares about him.

You had been up since 3am preparing the rec room for the party with banners, streamers and balloons. By 8am the crew started arriving, now all you needed was the birthday boy himself. Bones was supposed to bring Jim to the party but at 9am Bones appeared at the party...alone.

"Where's Jim???"

"He's not coming"

"What?! Why???"

"He said he didn't want to...I told him I'd hypo him but he still wouldn't come...he seemed really down"

"I'll go talk to him"

"Are you sure that's a good idea???"

"No...but I should at least try"

You head to Jim's quarters and when you get there you knock on the door. You here footsteps before the door open, you are met by a very depressed Jim.

"What do YOU want???"

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to the rec room, we are throwing you a birthday party"

"Is that all???"

"Jim...I'm so sorry...I've been horrible to you and you deserve better but...I can't live without you...I need you"

"Well you should of thought about that before you slept with another guy"

"I know I should of but something came over me...I just couldn't help what I did but...know I really regret it and I just want to make things right again"

"If that's all"

Jim went to shut the door in your face but you stopped him.

"(Y/N)...move"

"No"

"MOVE!!!"

"NO!!! Not until we talk"

"Well I don't want to talk...I really fell for you (Y/N), hard...I didn't even look at other girls because I knew I had you...I could see myself being with you for the rest of my life...I gave you my heart but what did you do??? You shattered it into a million pieces like I meant nothing to you"

"Jim...I know I broke your heart but I'm trying to fix it...I love you more than anything in the world...I made a mistake, I know that...but can we not try and put it in that past...I want us to be together Jim...I just want to know if you'll at least let me try and fix what I broke"

"I love you too (Y/N)...but I don't know if I can just forgive and forget..."

"I don't expect you to"

"I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you too...can we try again???"

"We can try"

Jim then pulled you into a hug, even though you knew it would take time for him to forgive you, at least he hadn't given up on you being together, that was a good sign. You and Jim walked to the rec room, at first you just walked beside each other but then Jim snaked his hand into yours. So when you walked into the rec room you were hand in hand, this was progress. Everyone shouted happy birthday and the party got underway. Maybe one day, you and Jim would go back to how you once were and your mistake could become water under the bridge, but for now at least you two were trying, that's all you could ask for.

___________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.

Requests Open.

~Clo X