Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_____________________________________________

You were walking through the halls of the academy, you had just finished your engineering class and was heading to your dorm since you didn't have anymore classes that day. As you turned a corner you bumped into someone, the person pushed you to the ground, you looked up and your eyes were met by Lewis. Lewis was a bully and had taken a particular interest in making your life a misery, he told rumour about you and made everyone ignore you, you became very lonely and to add to that, you were Lewis's personal punching bag whenever he got angry.

"Well, well, well, look who it is...how's the face (Y/N)??? Still ugly???"

You stood up and tried to run away from him but he grabbed your arm and threw you to the ground again but this time he started to kick and stand on you, you curled up into a ball to try and protect yourself but he was a lot strong than you and you could feel your defence was making no difference.

"Hey!!! Vhat's going on here???"

"Beat it Jerkov!!!"

"Let her go Lewvis, you haff hurt her enough for vone day"

Lewis stopped kicking you and slowly walk over to Chekov, you tried to get up but it was to painful to move, all you could do was watch helplessly from the ground.

"Are you deaf or something??? I told you to beat it!!!"

He pushed Chekov backwards, Pavel stumbled a bit but once he regained his balance he swing his fist at Lewis's face. Lewis was shocked at what had just happened and soon his anger turned to rage.

"Oh your gonna regret that"

Lewis lunged towards Chekov and the two began fighting with each other, you tried your hardest to get up, to do something but all you could do was sit up slowly. You began to shout out for help in hopes that someone would hear you luckily Kirk and Bones were walking past and heard you, they ran towards your voice when they got to you you posted to the fight, Kirk sprung into action and dragged Lewis off of Chekov. Jim punched Lewis square in the face which luckily knocked the bully out and he dropped to the ground. Bones went over to Pavel to check he was okay while Jim sat beside you to see how you were. Bones took out his communicator and called for assistance.

When the medical staff came they checked on you, Chekov and Lewis. You looked over to Pavel and noticed he was unconscious, you were really worried for him, he saved you. You were soon unconscious as well because the pain was to much for you to cope with.

*time skip brought to you by, you kidding me sir???*

You woke up to the sounds of machines beeping, you realised you were in medbay by the fact the walls were unbearably white. You sat up slightly and looked around, on your left you saw Lewis, he was awake and was arguing with a man you recognised as admiral Marcus, you listened carefully to try and understand what was being said.

"...disgraceful behaviour."

"She deserved it, as for the Russian guy, he was asking for it. He had no right getting involved in my business"

"Well if that is your attitude to the matter then I have no choice than to relive you of your duty in Starfleet permanently, one you will be transported to a local hospital and you are not to return to this establishment, do I make myself clear???"

"Yes sir"

"Well then, good day Mr Hunter, I wish you all the best for your future"

You watched as the admiral left, two security members then went over to Lewis and wheeled him out of the room. Finally he was gone, he couldn't hurt you anymore, you were relieved that finally your life could go back to normal, you wouldn't have to live in fear of what Lewis would do to you.

You looked to your right and saw Chekov, he was still unconscious, you felt bad that he'd gotten this badly hurt, all to save you, you were immensely grateful for how brave he had been in standing up to Lewis like that, no one had ever done that before, everyone stayed as far as they could away from Lewis, but Pavel didn't, he was willing to get hurt just so you'd be ok.

As you watched Pavel you noticed him starting to stir. You watched as he opened his eyes and looked about, his eyes met yours.

"Hey...how you feeling???"

"Quite zore but I'll liwve...how are you???"

"Well it feels like I've been ran over by a tractor but apart from that, I'm good...thank you by the way, you know for saving me...you were really brave"

"I just did vhat vas right...I couldn't bare zeeing him hurt you like zat"

For then next few days you got to know each other a lot better, you would tell each other funny stories from you childhoods, it was nice to have someone to talk to you. After leaving the medbay you two continued to hang out with each other almost everyday. Pavel got transferred to your engineering course so the two of you could spend even more time together. Life at the academy got a lot better now that you had Pavel.

About a month after first meeting Pavel he asked you to come to his dorm room so he could show you something. You knocked on his door and waited. You could here banging and clattering before he eventually opened the door, his face light up when he saw you.

"(Y/N)!!! You made it...please come in"

You walked into his room and noticed he'd set a table for two in his small kitchen/dining area. You turned towards Pavel only to find him with a bunch of red roses, he held them out to you.

"I got you zhese, I hope you like zem"

"Pavel, they are beautiful but...what is all this for???"

"Vell ummm...I haff been vanting to ask you zomezing for a vhile now ummm..."

"What have you wanted to ask me???"

"Uhhh...zince ze day I first zaw you I haff had a...vell, I haff had a crush on you, and I vanted to know if...if...if you be my girlfriend"

You smiled at how nervous he was, you'd secretly been hoping he liked you because you also had a crush on him but you didn't say anything because you didn't want to potentially ruin the greatest friendship you'd ever had.

"Pavel, I'd love to be your girlfriend...you have no idea how long I have hoped you'd ask me that"

Pavel smiled widely at you, he placed one of his hands on the back of your neck and pulled you closer to him.

"And you haff had no idea how much I haff vanted to do zis"

The next thing you knew, your lips were on Pavel's, the kiss was incredible it was better than you imagined. In that moment you realised what it was liked to feel truly loved. Pavel loved you, he had even been willing to get beat up to protect you, that was true love.

____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X