Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

______________________________________________

You were so excited, your were going to Starfleet Academy!!! You were sitting on the shuttle waiting for it to fly to the academy but something seemed to be delaying the take off...you heard something coming from the back of the shuttle and turned to see why your adventure was being put on hold, it appeared as there was some sort of conflict outside the toilet.

"Sir,You need a doctor."

"I told you I don't need a doctor, dammit, I AM a doctor!!!"

"You need to get to your seat."

"I had one. In the bathroom with no windows."

"You need to get in your seat, NOW"

"I suffer from aviophobia, it means fear of dying in something that flies!!!"

"For your own safety, sit down or else I'll make you sit down!!!"

A rather grumpy, yet attractive man slowly walked from the bathroom over to the seat next to you...great 😒😒😒.

"I may throw up on you"

"Charming...do you always introduce yourself that way, or was that just for me"

"Sorry...I'm just not keen on flying in this death trap, one tiny crack in the hull and our blood boils in thirteen seconds. Solar flare might crop up, cook us in our seats. And wait'll you're sitting pretty with a case of Andorian shingles, see if you're still so relaxed when your eyeballs are bleeding. Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."

"Woah, you really know how to make people feel better, doc...you do realise that starfleet operates in space, don't you"

"Of course I do Darlin', the ex-wife took everything I had in the divorce...all I got left is ma bones...Starfleet is the only thing I can do to make my life feel worthy of living"

"No offence, Bones...but your wife sounds like a cow"

"You hit the nail on the head there kid"

"So now that your life is cow free...met anyone you like???"

"I've met someone"

"Oh really??? What's she like then???"

"Well I need to talk to her a bit more but from first impressions...you seem like a wonderful girl"

You blushed when you realised what he had said.

"Your too kind...I'm (Y/N) by the way, (Y/N) (Y/LN)"

"I'm Leonard, Leonard McCoy...so, I was hoping that maybe we could get to know each other a bit better...maybe I could take you out on a date sometime"

"I'd like that...here's my number *writes number on Bone's hand since you couldn't find any paper*...call me with the details"

"I will"

By this point, the shuttle had landed at the campus so you stood up, quickly kissed bone's cheek and got off the shuttle...you couldn't wait to see where this relationship would go 😊😊😊.

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X