Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________________

"Pavel, sit down for a minute..."

"Okay...iz zomezing wrong???"

"Uhh, not exactly..."

"Pleaze speak to me princess..."

"I'm not who you think I am..."

"Vhat do you mean??? Your (Y/N), your my amazing girlfriend..."

"Listen, you know how I came aboard the ship for the mission to capture khan..."

"Yez..."

"Well, there's a reason I did...you see my father sent me aboard this ship to keep an eye on the torpedoes...to make sure they stayed safe..."

"You haff newver mentioned your fazer before..."

"That's because...Uhh...Pavel, my father is Khan..."

"Vhat???"

"He made sure no one knew that I was revived and let me live a normal life until he needed my help...I did what he asked with the torpedoes and now he's finally back in his cryotube...I don't want to have to keep this secret from you, he can't stop me and I trust you enough...listen Pavel, I love you, now I understand if you don't want to be with me any..."

You were cut off by Pavel's lips meeting yours in a passionate kiss. The kiss broke when oxygen was required and you looked into Pavel's eyes as he spoke to you.

"(Y/N), now it'z your turn to lizten...I don't care vhere you come from or who your parentz are...I lowve you, because your zmart, funny, caring and beautiful. I lowve you because your you...I don't care vhat you've done in ze past becauze vhat matterz iz who you are now, and I zee you az ze girl I fell in lowve vith..."

"Has anyone ever told you that your the most adorable person in space..."

"I lowve you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Pavel"

_________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X