Spock

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @emcorn :Can you do one for Spock?

Situation: you was dating Spock and you loved every minute of being with him. Uhura trues to get in between your relationship with Spock. You told her to back off or else. She kisses Spock as she saw you coming her way. You get angry and you hit her when Spock pulls away. You two start fighting and Spock and Kirk pulls you two apart. Spock takes care of your bruises. He asked if you was okay and you let all of your angry out about how badly Uhura has tried to come between you and Spock's relationship. He tells you that you're his bondmate and he was marrying you in five since you two kind of were together during his pon farr. You were sad when he said that. You thought he only was marrying you BC of what happened with pon farr. He saw that you was sad and says that he couldn't do think what his life would be like if he didn't have you in it. You don't mean that he was what bones called him an emotionless Vulcan. You laughed and told him that was BC you loved him for being himself. He told you he loved you too. Then you two kiss and go on talking about the human wedding you want after having his Vulcan wedding.

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________

I had just walked into the bridge and what I saw in front of me made me angry...Uhura, talking to Spock, MY boyfriend...again. It annoys me that she keeps doing this, every time my back is turned she's trying everything and anything to get between our relationship and I'm getting sick of it. The weird thing was, me and Uhura used to be great friends...up until I told her i was dating Spock, when I told her that, she accused me of being insensitive...saying I should of considered her feelings first...considering the fact she didn't tell me she had a thing for Spock till after we started dating, like seriously...what was she expecting me to do??? Not be happy just to spear her??? I have a life too...

I decided to be mature and take no notice of what she was doing because I had other stuff to do...speaking of which, I walked over to Jim to get his signature on some form from Bones. As the Captain was signing the forms I took and opportunity to steal a halve at Uhura and see what she was up to...we ended up making eye contact with one another. I could see a grin make it's way onto her face and I knew something bad was going to happen. As if it was in slow motion, I watched her leaning up towards Spock. Her lips were nearing his and just before they met she looked me in the eyes and winked before kissing Spock, I could feel my blood boiling in anger and I found myself ditching the mature person act... I marched over to Spock and Uhura and dragged her by the hair off of him.

"Back off Uhura!!!"

"Or what???"

"I swear to god I'll kill you..."

"Ha!!! I'd love to se you try..."

"Just accept the fact he's with me..."

"For now..."

After that I found myself unable to control my actions as I ended up launching myself at Uhura. We ended up fighting...as we fought I could feel someone grab me around the waste and try and pull me away, i realised it was Spock and chose not to fight him.

"That's right (Y/N), get your boyfriend to pull you away...now remember...enjoy it while it lasts..."

Once again I found myself trying to get back to Uhura, I managed to escape Soocks grip and grab Uhura by the hair to pull her to the ground. Another fight broke out but this time it was quickly ended by Jim and Spock who pulled us apart. I tried my best to get free of Spock but he'd learned from his earlier mistake...I wasn't getting out of this. Spock ended up dragging me all the way to his quarters. He sat me down on his bed and waited till I calmed down before he got the first aid kit to fix me up...I didn't have any major injuries, just some bruises and scratches but I already knew Spock would want to clean the and treat them, just in case...Spock returned to you with the kit and got to work.

"(Y/N), I fail to see any gain from having attacked lieutenant Uhura..."

"I just want her to stop...every time I turn around, she's there...she's flirting with you, pressing herself against you and today she even kissed you...Spock, I'm worried she's gonna get between us..."

"I can assure you that the lieutenant will never, as you put it, 'get between us'..."

"How can you be sure..."

"The other day, when we were together...I failed to mention something of vital importance...you see (Y/N), we were together during my Pon Farr and so therefore you are now my bondmate"

I didn't know how to react about hearing this...I felt happy, knowing that I'd be with Spock, but I couldn't help thinking...is the only reason we are together is because of the Pon Farr thing...is he only with me know because he's stuck with me??? Spock must have been able to see the confusion in my eyes and he stopped what he was doing and sat on the bed beside you...he took you hands into his and stared deeply into your eyes.

"(Y/N), I know this is a lot to comprehend, however I must assure you that I am not with you for the fact you became my bond mate...I must confess to you (Y/N)...I love you, and I am happy to know that we will be together..."

"You...you love me???"

"Yes..."

"Aww Spock, I love you too..."

"I am glad to here...now I feel I must do something as other humans would do in this situation..."

"And what's that???"

"I feel I must present you with this ring *takes ring out of pocket*...and ask for your hand in marriage..."

"Oh Spock...of course I'll marry you..."

"That is wonderful news..."

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you..."

"I cannot wait either (Y/N)"

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X