Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

You and your husband Jim were currently on the bridge talking to Spock over what the enterprise could do to stop a volcano from destroying an alien race when you heard shouting coming from the turbo life, the three of you turned to see what all the commotion was about. As the doors opened you found your 10 year old son, George, and 16 year old daughter, Jamie, arguing over something. They both stormed out of the turbo lift and continued to shout, by this point everyone in the bridge had stopped their work to stare at the siblings, you and Jim just looked at each other. You both couldn't understand why the pair argued so much, neither of you intervened in the argument because they eventually figured out their differences and were friends again but today's argument got out of hand and so you had to break them up. By out of hand I mean that Jamie slapped her brother across the face, everyone was shocked by the teens actions as she had never hurt anyone before. George instantly ran to you in tears you kneeled down to his level and hugged him while Jim dealt with Jamie.

"Why did you just hurt your brother???"

"BECAUSE HE'S A LITTLE BRAT WHO KEEPS TAKING MY STUFF"

"That is not a valid reason, and do NOT raise your voice at me young lady. You are supposed to be the mature one in this situation, George is younger than you he looks up to you, I hoped you'd set a better example"

"BUT DAD..."

"NO BUTS...now I want you to apologies to your brother and then I want you to go to your room, your grounded for a month"

"Dad, that's no fair he..."

"Should I make it two months???...now apologise"

Jamie walked over to you and George and apologised to him before getting back in the turbo lift. You wiped George's tears before he ran off to sit with Chekov. You stood up and walked over to Jim, you hugged him. He's never shouted at Jamie like that before, you admitted that what Jamie did was wrong and you agreed with her being grounded but you just didn't expect Jim and Jamie to shout like that at one another, usually they were best friends, inseparable. You could tell something was wrong and you wanted to fix it, fast.

"How could she do that to him???"

"I don't know Jim...it's not like her to hurt someone"

"Should I go talk to her???..."

"I'll go, you stay here and spend sometime with your son"

"Ok...good luck"

You kissed Jim before you entered the turbo lift, when the doors reopened you headed to your daughters room. When you got their you knocked on the door before entering, you saw your little girl in the corner of her room crying. Instantly you ran to her and hugged her tightly, she leaned into you and continued to cry, you rubbed her back soothingly in attempt to calm her down. Eventually her crying stopped, you still held her close to you.

"Talk to me Jamie...I wanna help"

"I'm sorry I hit George...I didn't mean to hurt him...I was just so angry...I shouldn't have taken it out on him but...mum I just don't know what to do"

"It's okay sweetheart, I'm here for you..."

"I don't want to feel angry all the time"

"I know you don't...when I was your age I felt the exact same way, every little thing just became to must and I couldn't control my anger, you wanna know what I did to help it..."

"What???"

"I wrote it in a diary...I let out all my frustration through words...maybe you should try it, it could help"

"I could give it a go"

"You know if you ever need to talk, I'm here for you...I want to be able to help you, I don't like seeing you so upset"

"I love you mum"

"I love you too darling...now how about we go get your dad and brother and we all have a family movie night"

"Yeah!!!"

"Let's go"

You walked with your daughter back to the bridge, when you got their Jamie went to get George while you went over to Jim.

"How'd it go???...we talked and I think we worked something out...we just have to remember that she's a teenager who's going through a lot, she just doesn't know how to deal with it all"

"Well as long as she's okay...she just seemed so out of character earlier"

"Well that was earlier...now we are having a Kirk family movie night so come on captain"

The four of you ended up watching the Disney movie 'Brave'. You liked these moments, your family together, and being happy...you knew that one day both your babies would be grown up and have left you to start their own families but right now, they were still with you and you and Jim were going to care for them and help them in any way you could.

___________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X