Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

______________________________________________

"Alright class, when I call out your names please sit in your pairs. Marsden your with Finch...Gurney with Logan...Wilson with Williams...(Y/L/N) with Kirk..."

Oh great...you'd been pair with the most arrogant twit in the class...this lesson would be interesting. You picked up your PADD and walked over to Kirk's desk, since he had no intention of moving to your desk, as you neared his desk you could see the stupid grin on his face that told you, you'd be doing the task alone today. You sat down in the spare seat and avoided eye contact with Kirk.

"Hey (Y/L/N)...are you from Tennessee??? Cause your the only ten I see"

"God help me"

"What was that???"

"Nothing...can you just shut your mouth so I can actually hear what it is we are supposed to be doing"

"How cares what what the task is...it's probably just another stupid equation test thing"

"I care...now shut up, please"

"So in your pairs, you will need to create an equation to stabilise a warp core. You all have 30 minutes to complete the task...good luck"

"Told you it would be an equation"

"Well then mr fortune teller, you can help figure out the equation for one in you life"

"Hey now that was mean...I help out with tasks most of the time"

"Oh really?! What was the last task you actually helped to complete???"

"Well there was...oh, that one...two weeks...okay fine!!! You win, I don't help out a lot"

"Exactly..."

For once Kirk actually helped you complete the task, and you had to say, he was quite smart when he wanted to be. By the end of the 30 minutes you had an equation, you handed it to the professor and together, you and Kirk waited in anticipation.

"Well class...you all did very well however the majority of you were not quite right in your equations...but, I am pleased to announce that (Y/L/N) and Kirk managed to figure out the correct equation, well done you two"

You were so happy to have actually complete a task successfully, so happy in fact that you turned to Kirk and hugged him...you can back to reality during the hug and instantly pulled away, you found yourself blushing from embarrassment. You just hugged Jim Kirk...the guy you swore you'd never like, for the simple fact...he's a player, he's unreliable...but he's so cute...and handsome and...oh no, you were falling for him. The bell rang and you packed your PADD into your bag and headed to the door.

"Hey (Y/N), wait up"

"What do you want Jim"

"Well...since we are both geniuses, I was wondering if you'd like to get a coffee with me"

"I'm not sure I..."

"Oh come on...just one coffee"

"Okay fine...but your buying"

"Fine by me"

You and Jim headed to a coffee shop just outside the campus, you both ordered your drinks before sitting down.

"So tell me...what made a pretty girl like you want to join Starfleet???"

"Well...it was my mum who inspired me...when I was 3, my mum went on a mission, some Klingons attacked her ship, and she never came home."

"I'm sorry to hear that"

"Oh it's okay...she died doing what she loved...I want to make her proud, being here at Starfleet, it makes me feel more connected with her...I probably sound silly saying that..."

"No, no...I completely understand..."

"Oh gosh, Jim, I'm sorry...I completely forgot, you went through something similar with your father"

"It's alright...he saved a lot of people the day he died...and although, it hurts that I never met him...I'm proud to be his son"

"You should be...your father was a brave man"

"And your mother was a brace woman...as I am sure you will be too"

"I hope so, I don't want to let her or my dad down"

"You won't...cause I'll be with you to keep you on track"

"Oh you will, will you"

"That is...if you'll let me"

"Well since your not as bad as I thought you were...I suppose we can be friends"

"Not more???"

"What??? Best friends???"

"I kind of meant more like this..."

You saw Kirk lean closer to you, you couldn't help but lean towards him and soon your lips were connected in a wonderful kiss. You both stopped kissing but still had your faces only centimetres apart.

"Well, I suppose we can be more than friends"

"So...I can be your boyfriend???"

"If you kiss me again you can"

"Very well then"

And once again your lips met in a passionate kiss. Kirk wasn't as bad as you thought...if fact, he was amazing.

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X