Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

______________________________________________

Today was supposed to be the happiest day of my life...the day I have been dreaming of for so long. Today was supposed to be my wedding day, I had planned everything to perfection. The perfect dress, venue, husband...it was supposed to my fairytale wedding but it wasn't meant to be. When I arrived at the alter, I was told that my groom was running late...I didn't mind at first, surely someone couldn't be that late to their own wedding, right??? 5 minutes, turned into 10...which turned into 30...an hour later, still no show, but still, you wait patiently, not wanting to give up hope. 2 hours after you were supposed to be married...still your groom hadn't shown up...and you had given up on your happily ever after. Or at least, until your best friend Bones, came and spoke to you.

"Hey darlin'...how you feeling???"

"Like a loser...everyone probably thinks I'm an idiot..."

"Nobody thinks that (Y/N). Everyone's just wanting to make sure your okay...they don't understand what it's like to be stood up at the alter..."

"And you do???"

"Well not quite...but I do know what it's like to lose hope in someone...to the point you realise you've lost them completely...remember, I am divorced"

"I'm sorry Bones..."

"Why are you apologising??? It's not your fault our love lives are complete disasters..."

"Tell me about it...you think you know someone and they do something that makes you question whether you really knew them at all...well, at least I know I'll always have you there to comfort me...your a really good friend Bones...I wish all guys were like you"

"I'm never gonna leave you darlin' me and you are in it for the long run"

"Well, I should probably go tell everyone the weddings off...no point sitting here all day..."

"Maybe you won't have to..."

"What do you mean???"

"Well...me and you get on really well don't we...we understand each other, care for each other...right???"

"Yeah..."

"Well, why don't we get married..."

"Are you serious?!"

"I wouldn't kid about that darlin'...listen, I really love you, and you understand me and I feel I understand you...we have had to watch each other fall apart because of relationships and we always help put each other back together again...we are the perfect team, so why don't we get married...make the bond we have, official"

"Are you sure Bones"

"As sure, as sure can be darlin'...so what do ya say...will you marry me???

"Yes..."

If you had been told this morning that you would be marrying your best friend, you would have probably laughed at the idea...but thinking about it, it made a lot of sense. You know each other better than you know yourselves and deep down, you knew you had feelings for Bones, you were just to shy to tell him before...know you are getting married to him, could life be more wonderful???

______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X