Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S Thank you so much for over 40k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️)

_____________________________________

I'm never gonna see him again...

We were on a planet, looking for life signs, me and Pavel were walking together on the edge of a forest, there appeared to be no one or thing around...we were about to give up and go when a Beast came bounding out of the trees, it headed straight for Pavel. You felt yourself beginning to panic at the idea of him getting hurt, so without really thinking...you jumped in front of him, you loved him too much to let him get hurt. Because you were in front of the best it ended up sinking its teeth into you...the pain was excruciating and you could hear Pavel calling out to you. Although you were hurt there was one goal for you, Protect Pavel...he meant the world to you, and you meant the world to him. You would of been a wreck if you had to watch Pavel go through your pain...he probably is a wreck about you but you didn't care...he needed to be safe to keep you sane, you couldn't live without him.

You heard Pavel shoot his phaser but it had minimal effect, eventually the beast ended up turning and running...you heard Pavel's shouts become fainter and fainter...to the point you couldn't hear him anymore. He Beast entered a cave and dropped you to the ground, you couldn't feel your legs and your stomach...you tried ever so hard not to look down at your body, you feared what you would see. This was were you ended...you knew that. But it didn't make it easier, the thought of never experiencing things, never living your life...never seeing Pavel again, the one thing that made the end easier, was knowing he'd be okay. He was alive, you could die a happy death knowing he'd still get to live a long and happy life. You wished, it could have been with you, but life is hard sometimes, you gave up your life to save another's, you'd done your job as security and as loyal girlfriend...that's all anyone could ask for.

_____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X