Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 60k reads on this book, it means a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️)

______________________________________

Dear Mrs Chekov,

It is with a heavy heart that we must inform you that while on a rescue mission, the USS Enterprise was reported missing, and in turn your husband Pavel Chekov. After deliberating, the federation has concluded that the crew of the USS Enterprise have most likely not survived their mission, we are deeply sorry for your loss. We offer our deepest condolences and would like to assure that we will support you in every way possible.

Your Sincerely,
Admiral Marcus
Head of Starfleet

When Pavel had first told me about the 5 year mission I was over the moon for him, I could see how happy and excited he was about it and although I knew 5 years apart would be hard, I knew I couldn't stand in his way of such a great opportunity. I could deal with 5 years, I wasn't prepared for forever.

Pavel was my life, I couldn't imagine my life without him. He'd helped me through some really tough times in my life and I was so grateful that he had walked into my life. He was an angel, the cutest smile, adorable personality, amazing accent...it was hard to believe that I'd never see him again, hear him...hold him...I needed him, but he wasn't coming back...and I had to somehow piece together my broken hard and live life again but I didn't want to...not without him by my side, without him, it felt impossible to move on with my life.

*timeskip brought to you by the fact Spock gave his girlfriend a tracking device...*

~knock knock knock~

I walked to the door and opened it...after doing so, I felt tears running down my face as I stared into the eyes I thought I'd never see again...I instantly hugged him tightly, scared to let him go...I didn't want to lose him again.

"I thought you were dead..."

"I know...I'm zo zorry (Y/N)..."

"I love you so much"

"I love you too"

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X