Scotty

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by SaveTheBrooklynBoys :Could you possibly do a Scotty one? The story can be completely up to you 😀 Love these imagines!!

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

________________________________________________

"Scotty, can I take this blindfold off yet???"

"No yet...just a wee bit further lass"

Today you had been dating Scotty for 2 whole years and Scotty, being the romantic he always is...has planned a surprise for you and so now you are walking blindfolded through the enterprise. You were starting to get impatient with how long this walk was taking but you knew that the surprise would be worth it.

"Okay...no yeah can look"

You took the blind fold off and your eyes were greeted by a picnic set up on the observation deck...You could feel yourself getting slightly emotional, you had really done well when it came to picking boyfriends. Scotty was just so adorable. You felt Scotty arms wrapping around your waist from behind, you leaned you head back to rest on his shoulder.

"Dey yeah like it???"

"Scotty, I love it...this is perfect"

"Nothing but the best fer ma girl"

Scotty took hold of your hand and walked you over to the picnic, you both sat down on the rug...Scotty really was incredible, he managed to bring all your favourite foods. You then heard your favourite song start to play...you could feel tears in your eyes, so before they could fall you pulled Scotty into a hug, which he happily returned.

"Scotty...this is amazing...thank you"

"I'm glad yeah like it...happy anniversary (Y/N)"

"Happy anniversary"

"So, who about we start eating...I'm starving..."

"Me too..."

You both started enjoying the picnic food while also chatting about how each other's days had gone...you both work in engineering, and usually it was quite busy down there but today...it had been surprisingly quite...finally, a day no-one had broken something...it wouldn't last long though, something will probably be broken by tomorrow, you could bet on it.

After finishing the food, you and Scotty lay together on the rug and enjoyed one another's company. You looked down at your watch and it was getting quite late so you sat up, Scotty also sat up. You were about to stand up to get ready to leave but Scotty took hold of your hand to stop you...

"Wait...I need ta ask yeah somethin'"

"Okay...what's up???"

"(Y/N)...since they day I met yeah, I knew yeah were the girl fer me...yer gorgeous, yer intelligent, yeah stand up for yerself and others...yer perfect. The past two years of my life have been the best, and I never want that ta end...(Y/N), I canne live without yeah, when ever we are apart I count the seconds till I can hold yeah again...so what I'm trying to say is...(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), will you marry me???"

Scotty the reached into his pocket and presented you with a gorgeous engagement ring.

"Yes..."

A smile appeared on both of your faces and after Scotty slipped the ring on your finger, you pulled him into a passionate kiss...you both stayed like this for a while, savouring this moment.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Scotty...always have, always will"

"Forever???"

"Forever"

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X