Kirk (Part 2)

Here is Part 2 of the previous Kirk imagine as requested by @CheaterTumbler70 and @MotherofDinos . Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________________

*Jim's POV*

I stood there, watching my wife crying and it was all my fault...I had been selfish and unfaithful and in the process, had ruined the best thing that had ever happened to me. I had to fix this, and fast. I hated seeing (Y/N) so upset...it tore my heart in two. I did the only thing I felt that could possibly fix the mess I caused...

"Dr Marcus, please report to the captains quarters...Kirk out"

"Why are you bringing her here Jim...I told you to leave so just go...start a new life with Carol and your baby...and let me move on with my life."

"No...(Y/N), I love you...I always have, always will...what I did was wrong and I'm sorry...but when I said my vows I said them because I want to be with you...and I will not stop fighting until I make up to you the pain I have cause...I need to resolve this mess, now"

There was a knock on the door and so I went over and opened it. I invited Carol in, the three of us ended up just standing there awkwardly for a moment before I plucked up the courage to speak.

"Carol...(Y/N) knows about the baby..."

"What?! I thought we weren't going to tell her yet..."

"So you thought you could just hid from me the fact that you were pregnant with my husbands child??? Carol I thought you were my friend...friends don't lie to each other"

"I've told you (Y/N), I'm sorry okay...listen, we were going to get rid of it...I can't look after a baby and Jim is with you...he loves you...it's not right to bring a child up in that situation"

"So your happy to just end it...act as if nothing had ever happened..."

"We didn't want to hurt you (Y/N), what me and Jim did was wrong and we both know that know...I'll have the abortion and them I'll leave the Enterprise...you and Jim can be happy again..."

"Your oblivious to how lucky you are, aren't you Carol"

"What are you talking about???"

"It hurts yes, to know my best friend and husband were sleeping together but then again, with Jim's previous dating life...I suppose deep down, I knew this happy marriage was to good to be true...but I can get over an affair...what I can't get over is the fact, you have been given the wonderful opportunity to have a baby...and your throwing it away...you don't know how lucky you are that you have that option..."

"(Y/N), what do you mean???"

"I mean that I can't have children...ever...no matter how much I want a family of my own...it'll never happen...but you can Carol...and your chosen not to because you wanted to spare my feelings..."

"(Y/N)...I had no idea..."

"Honey...why didn't you tell me???"

"Because if I told people...i have to accept that it's real and I don't want to do that...it kills me knowing I can't have kids..."

"Maybe you can..."

"I can't Carol...it's impossible..."

"Have mine..."

"What?!"

"Have my baby...you can adopt it...you and Jim can raise a family together...I'll get a transfer to a different ship and you can have the life you always wanted"

"Carol I can't d..."

"Please (Y/N)...I'm giving you the chance to be a mum..."

"(Y/N)...please...we can start over...you, me and OUR baby..."

"But..."

"(Y/N), I'm not ready to be a mum...but the way you care for the welfare of this baby shows me you are...now I'm not doing this to make myself feel better, I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do..."

"I...I...i don't know what to say..."

"Just say yes (Y/N)...take the chance to be a mum"

"Then...yes..."

*timeskip brought to you by Montgomery Scotty*

Overtime...you began to learn to trust Kirk again...you knew how bad he felt and although the fact he cheated really hurt you...in a weird way you were kind of glad he did...because from that affair, you got your gorgeous baby girl.

Now, getting a baby doesn't mean that Jim is forgiven and you play happy families

Now, getting a baby doesn't mean that Jim is forgiven and you play happy families...after little Lilly was born, Jim actually kept his distance from you...only seeing Lilly when you said he could, and listening to any rules you set and you could see how hard he was trying to earn your forgiveness till you eventually let him move back into your quarters and slowly the two of you reconnected and together you became a family...just like you always wanted.

_________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X