Kirk

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @JessicaHarris924 :Can you do one about Kirk and the reader being old friends that hasn't seen each others since they were kids but she joins the Enterprise and they soon tell each other their feels. P.s. my name is Jessica.

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S - thank you so much for 4K reads, it's nice to know that people take the time to read my stories ❤️)

___________________________________________________

"Ensign (Y/L/N), Enterprise"

On the inside you were jumping for joy, the enterprise was currently the best ship in the federation and now you were apart of its crew. You'd dreamed of being on a starship since you were small, you and your best friend Jim would run around the garden pretending to be captains and would go on incredible missions. When you were 10, your parents moved to the other side of America, you hadn't seen Jim since the day you left, you hoped he hadn't given up on his dream of following in his fathers footsteps.

You boarded the shuttle to take you to the ship. You sat beside a guy who you recognise from your geometry class, you decided to talk to him until the journey was over. Time flew and soon the doors were open and everyone was filing out onto the Enterprise. You looked around at the huge room you were in, there were redshirts all over the place, you could see what appeared to be a Klingon ship in the distance, this was so cool.

The group of new recruits were separated into their different fields and escorted by their mentors to their quarters and work stations. A group of redshirts gathered round a man with a Scottish accent, he started to talk to them but was destructed by a species you were unfamiliar with who was climbing onto different things, you couldn't help but laugh. A group who of blue shirts were crowding around a Vulcan and a man who seemed to be unamused by the situation, the two started bickering and you moved towards the group of yellow shirts, the group was split into smaller groups, you were a navigator so your mentor was a Russian man, he introduced himself as Pavel Chekov, turns out he was 21, just like you and had been on the enterprise since he was 17, you both chatted to each other as he showed you your room and started to head to the bridge. You could tell that you and Chekov were going to be best friends.

You both arrived at the bridge, you followed Chekov to his station and took a seat beside him. He explained the controls to you and told you about what he was required to do as navigator, while in the middle of a discussion, the door to the turbo lift opened, Pavel stopped what he was saying.

"Keptin on ze bridge!!!"

"Thank you Mr Chekov"

Pavel went back to telling you where the ship was currently plotted to go but you were distracted...the captain sounded so familiar...you looked over to the captains chair and a smile spread across your face.

"JIM?!"

The captain looked over at you and leaped out of his chair, you stood up and ran to him, he hugged you tightly.

"(Y/N)!!! Your here...how have you been...I haven't seen you in..."

"...11 years...I've been great...I can tell life's been good to you...Captain of your own starship, impressive."

"It's so good to see you again...how about we catch up on each other's lives over coffee, what do ya say???"

"Well I've kind of gotta work at the mome..."

"Oh come on (Y/N)...I'm sure Mr Chekov can tell you all about the controls when you get back...right Chekov???"

"Of courze Keptin"

"Right, that settles it, let's go"

Jim grabbed your hand and lead you to the cafeteria, you both got a coffee and sat across from each other at the nearest empty table. You both talked about what had happened since the last time you had seen each other, you told Jim about the new school you went to and how people used to bully you when you first started but you eventually made some friends and the bullies backed off, he told you about how he got onto the enterprise and was deserted on an ice planet but that he eventually became captain, as you listened to him you looked into his striking blue eyes...you'd missed him so much, when you first left, you'd cried for 6 whole months, that was actually why people bullied you, they called you a cry baby and would kick and punch you whenever you cried but you couldn't help it, Jim meant the world to you, he was your best friend, you even had a slight crush on him but your dreams of ever being more than friends with him were crushed the day you left.

"It's just so good to see you again (Y/N)...I really missed you after you left"

"I missed you too...I wish I had stayed with you...we used to have so much fun together, it was amazing"

"Do you know when we were younger...I had a crush on you"

"Really??? I had a crush on you too"

"I would have acted upon it but I was to late...I never really forgot about how I felt about you...I tried being with other girls to take my mind off you because I never thought I'd get the chance to see you again, but no other girl compared to the way I felt about you...the way I feel about you"

You both leaned into and kissed, you'd wanted to do this for so long...neither of you pulled away, it felt so right. You broke the kiss and just stared into each other's eyes.

"(Y/N)...will you go out with me???"

"Of course I will Jim"

You kissed once more before returning to your coffee. No matter how hard the universe tried to keep you two apart you both found each other because deep down you both knew you were meant for each other and nothing was ever going to change that.

________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X