Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 58k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️)

______________________________________

Jim Kirk, I have one word to describe him...asshole. My reasons for this description of him is simple, he's a player and likes to break people's hearts and then expects everyone to be in love with him, well not me, I hate him. He's managed to go out and break up with all my friends and I refuse to fall into his trap, no matter how many times he tries to charm me.

"Hey beautiful...want to get a drink with me???"

"No"

"Aww, why not???"

"Cause I don't want to, why else???"

"You know you want to"

"No, I really don't...now if you'll excuse me, I have studying to do"

"How about I come with you and show you how I study 😉😉😉"

"I think I'll pass on that offer"

"Come on (Y/N), what's it gonna take for you to be mine???"

"Let me make one thing clear, now listen carefully...there is nothing in this universe that you could do to make me even consider going out with you"

"I bet you I'll change your mind"

"I bet you won't"

"Challenge accepted, get ready (Y/N), by the end of the week you'll be my girlfriend, I promise"

"Whatever..."

Sure enough, Jim tried to change my mind about him but I must emphasis the tried part because just as I thought, by the end of that week me and Jim weren't a thing...unfortunately that didn't stop him trying to get with me everyday after that. He tried every pick up line he could think of but he still didn't change my mind about him. After a few months of trying I was then surprised to not see Jim for an entire day, it was great to not have him constantly flirting with me...but in the back of my mind I did find myself concerned as to where Jim was so, I went looking for him.

I found him in campus garden, he was sitting on a bench with puffy red eyes, he'd been crying. After seeing he was relatively ok I considered leaving but something drew me to sit beside him instead.

"Are you okay Jim???"

"No"

"What's wrong???"

"I've tried everything I can think of but I can't get through to you...(Y/N), I'm in love with you, since I first saw you I knew you were special. I want to be with you and no-one else...I think about you all the time, I can't get you out of my head...I love you...why can't you love me back???"

"Your a player Jim...you break everyone's hearts...how do I know you wouldn't break mine???"

"Because I love you...and I've never loved anyone as much as this before...I want to be with you for the rest of my life..."

"Do you promise not to break my heart???"

"I swear I'll never hurt you in any form"

"Well...maybe I could warm to you..."

"So does this me you'll give me a chance???"

"Just one"

"One is all I need...I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Jim"

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X