Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S.  Thank you so much for over 35k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️)

_______________________________________________

Finally, it was December, your favourite time of year. Ever since you were a young child you had always gotten so excited about anything Christmas. Your family presumed it was because you wanted gifts and sweets but that wasn't actually true...of course, as a small toddler you didn't appreciate the meaning of Christmas and just loved all the new things you were getting but after the age of about 6, it became so much more than that.

At the age of 6, your parents got divorced and although both your parents were happy with their decision, the news affected you quite a bit. Your parents meant the world to you and being with them as one happily family made you feel safe and protected but then it changed and you lived with your mum most of the time and saw your dad every other weekend, it wasn't right and you didn't like it. However, at Christmas time, your mum and dad would put their issues to one side and let you have your family on Christmas and so you always looked forward to Christmas because it meant you could go back to how you wished your life was always like, just you and your parents happy and together.

This year, you had been quite worried that your plans to go home for Christmas would be ruined because of the fact you were in space, millions of miles from home, but luckily, you weren't the only person to request to go to earth for Christmas and so the Enterprise was heading on a course to home. Earth was a few days away and since there wasn't much to do between now and then, you and your boyfriend decided to spend sometime together because over the Christmas break, you were going to your parents while Pavel's was going to his and it was unlikely that you'd see each other till you were back on the ship. The two of you were currently wrapping up the gifts you had bought for your parents.

"Pasha, can you hand be the tape please..."

"Vone moment...can you hold zat for a second"

"Sure"

"Zank you...zere iz your tape"

"So, you excited to see your mum and dad???"

"I am wery exzited...vhat about you???"

"I'm always excited to see my parents, especially when they are together...I hope they like the gifts I bought them..."

"I am sure ze vill lowve zem..."

*beep beep beep*

Both you and Pavel grabbed your PADDs, it was Pavel's that was making the noise so you sat yours back down and started to cut pieces of tape to try and make the wrapping simpler...you noticed Pavel put his PADD and you expected him to return to wrapping but instead he disappeared into your bedroom, he seemed to be upset by something. You followed him to your bedroom but he locked you out.

"Pasha...are you okay???"

"Pleaze leawve me alone..."

"Pasha, what's wrong...please talk to me..."

He didn't reply...you walked over to his PADD and picked it up. It was opened on a e-mail from his parents...it was in Russian so you used the translate button to be able to read it. You knew it was rude to go through other peoples messages but what ever this email said, it had upset the love of your life and you wanted to know why.

Dearest Pavel,

Your father and me have both been looking forward to seeing you this Christmas but I'm afraid that it's probably best if you stay on your ship for now. Your father and I have both caught a virus and I don't want you getting ill as well. We know you'll be just as disappointed as we are but please remember, we are doing this for the sake of your health. You can't afford to be ill in your line of work and your father and I would feel terrible if you career was but in jeopardy because of some illness we gave to you.

Hopefully you will still have a wonderful Christmas, maybe you could spend sometime with that girlfriend of yours, (Y/N). We will let you know when we are better and then we expect you to bring (Y/N) to finally meet us, but until then, have a lovely Christmas and a happy new year. Sending our love to you.

From, Mum and Dad

No wonder Pavel was so upset...for weeks he has been just as excited as you about going home for Christmas and just a few days before he's meant to be there, he can't go. You put the PADD back down and went back over to the bedroom door, you could hear Pavel crying on the other side and it broke your heart...you tried the door handle but it was still locked, so you used your PADD to override the lock, it was a good you were good at technology. You opened the door and walked in, you found Pavel curled up on top of the bed hugging a pillow as he cried...you hated seeing him so upset, so instantly you walked over to the bed and sat down beside him. You pulled him into a hug and he let go of the pillow and cuddled into you.

"Oh Pavel...I'm so sorry"

"I vas really looking forvard to zeeing zhem..."

"I know you were Pasha...I know"

You held Pasha close and just let him cry...you couldn't do any thing else but he there for him and that's what you were going to do. As you hugged Pavel, an idea popped into your head...if Pavel couldn't go to his Parents, then he'd have to spend Christmas on his own on the enterprise...you would of let him go with you but you didn't want to run it in Pavel's face about the fact you could see your parents over Christmas and so you made the decision that if Pavel could go anywhere, you weren't either.

"Why don't we both just stay here...celebrate Christmas together, just you and me"

"Vhat about your parentz???"

"They'll understand...and besides, you mean more to me...Pavel, I love you so much...will you spend Christmas with me here on the enterprise???"

"I'd be honoured...and I lowve you too (Y/N)"

You knew for a fact, this was going to be the best Christmas ever. Because, event though, yes, you love spending time with your divorced parents and feeling like a family but, you and Pavel had been dating for almost three years now and you began to realise...he was your family now, so it was only right you spend your favourite holiday with him.

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X