Eight

"You need a barcode darling," He pulls a devilish smirk

My body freezes. I need a godanm barcode permanently inked onto my skin!

"No way! That's permanent!" I start getting anxious.

"Yeah that's the point. You're going to have to take trips to the market and the laundry room downstairs. So this barcode will open the elevators so you can go there. But try to use it on one of the elevators that go above ground and it will deny you." He says.

"Please Harry I don't want to." I mumble.

"It won't hurt as much. You can relax." He chuckles.

"It's permanent!" I start to panic.

"It's not like I'm tattooing a fucking dick on you Amelia. It's a barcode, it can look hot." His remark makes my face pucker at bit in cringe.

"I can't believe this." I clutch my stomach, feeling nauseous.

"Well believe it." He strikes as the elevator opens.

The door opens to a rocky street. In front of us is a long brick road with sidewalks on the side. Numerous shops line up on the sidewalks and I feel amazed.

I've said this before but, I can't believe this is all underground. It looks like a normal street but instead of bright blue sky above us, it's chiseled stone and dust. The street is lit up intensely from street lamps and other stores.

We walk out of the elevator that is at the end of the road. Just like when we first arrived underground yesterday, their are numerous elevators all against this wall.

Why are their always so many elevators where we go?

Harry walks out of the elevator and slings his arm around my shoulder by surprise.

I look up at him and feel tense as his tattooed arm sits on my shoulder. I so badly just want to push him off but I know that will not work out better for me.

He did tell me that I was suppose to act like his 'arm candy'. But behind closed doors he shoves me against walls and strangles my neck.

I look at his tattoos that graze across his fingers. He has a few rings on but the one that stands out the most is the simple silver one with and M carved onto it.

He brush past a bunch of people in leather jackets, a few exchange looks from Harry and I. I look up at him as and see the rock hard look on his face. His eyes are dark and his jaw stays prominent, he looks intimidating.

People look at Harry and quickly look away or look at him and nod, I guess I'm not the only one that thinks he's intimidating.

We walk pass a market, a drugstore, a club, a restaurant and other little places. My eyes widen as I see an actually clothing store. How the heck does the above ground world not have any clothing stores but an underground society does.

As we past it I see a bunch of clothes in there that I would adore. I hear loud music start to pound as we get closer to a shop that I cannot read the title of.

As we get closer I realize that it's a strip club. My eyes widen as I uncomfortably look at the girls dressed in their undergarments and high heels. A group of them stand outside the doors, smoking cigarettes.

"Styles baby, you coming in tonight? It's Saturday!" The busty blonde shouts at the sidewalk while letting the smoke exhale from her lips. Her hair is tied back into two french braids and she wears red heals with tall fishnet stalkings. She wears matching lace red bra and underwear while a black see threw shaw playfully hangs on her shoulders.