Eighty Four

Chapter contains heavy violence. You've been warned.

(No Point of View)

2010

"No! I'm tired of this!" Harry's ten year old voice screamed at the foster parent, running across the ancient oak floors that needed to be redone.

"Harold you better get back here and clean out this chimney duct or you'll be sorry!" The tough lady in her late fifties hollered while stomping short on his tracks.

"I'm not doing that! You made me do this last month!" He screams while running into the kitchen.

Harry reached his breaking point, he was tired of being the slave of this place, along with the other abandoned children. After finding out his mother passed away two nights ago for a coke overdose- he was at the end of his rope. Since he was the oldest in the foster home, he was always forced to do all the worst jobs for the lazy foster parent.

"You're asking for it brat! Do you want another beating?" The brick wall of a woman says while chasing him around the wobbly kitchen table.

"I'm not your slave!" He shouted, running his small body around the table.

"You will do whatever I say you little bastard child! I am in charge of you! God forbid anyone's going to actually adopt your hopeless ass!" She mutters while getting very infuriated- her face as red as her hair.

"You don't know that!" He shouts back.

"Oh of course I know! No ones ever going to adopt you or your mute sister! And you want to know why Harold? Because no one wants the stupid damaged abandoned kids! For god sakes your mother was a crack addict! No wonder you're both messed up." She yells the most hurtful words that anyone can yell at a ten year old with a broken heart.

She told him he'll never be loved.

"Fuck you!" Is all Harry can think of scream back before jetting out of the kitchen and towards he stairs. He knew that if he could some how make it to the bedroom, he will lock the door and hold her back a little longer.

"Get back here you little imbecile!" Her deep manly voice yells as Harry runs as fast as he can through the living room and towards the stairs. His heart races rapidly and adrenaline pumps through his veins as he reaches the stairs.

It wasn't till Harry got to the eight step on the old rickety staircase that he was grabbed by his wrist and thrown back, making him tumble down the wooden steps.

He shouted in pain as he rolled down the hard steps and to the harder ground, pinching his eyes shut and arching his pained back. He didn't really know what he did to his body, but he knew he was hurt.

His eyes painfully opened to see the tall strong foster woman standing above him with a evil look of fury on her face.

"Not so strong now?" She taunts before leaning down and grabbing his arm harshly. Launching him to his feet as he gasped in pain.

"I hope you die." He spits out through his weak lips, not backing down.

She pulls him to the kitchen again as he tried to resist but was no match for her. He knew what was next and he was scared, he couldn't handle another beating like from last week. Although he was scared, his face didn't show it. Harry was always so good at hiding his emotions.