Eighteen

Harry walks through the front door in his black boots and leather jacket. He holds a bunch of envelopes in his right hand. It's about 5:15, so he's home right when I expected him to be.

He looks at me sitting on the couch and arches his brow.

"Is dinner ready?" He crosses his arms in disbelief.

"Yes. It's on the stove." I grin slightly, proving his thoughts wrong.

"Oh." He nods and takes off his shoes.

He throws the mail on the bar counter at the other end of the room before walking into the kitchen. My eyes flick to the pile of mail at the other end of the room and I feel my curiosity get the best of me. I look into the direction of the small hallway leading to the kitchen and see that he isn't in sight.

I get up from the couch and tip toe over to the bar where the pile of unopened envelopes lay stacked.

I gently pick one up and see that all the letters have no address to them. All they have are a 'W' in black marker on the top corner. I look at them in confusion. What the hell are these?

I want to open one but I know that he will realize I was snooping when he sees these later and ones already open.

I shuffle through the other envelopes and see if any are different, seeing if any have any different information that would benefit me. Maybe their is elevator access codes or something. My hands tremble as I try to find anything different in the letter, but nothing, they all look exactly the same.

"Amelia!" The deep shout echoes through the room, making my heart sink to my feet at my palms start to sweat. I drop the envelope in my hand and shoot my head over at Harry standing at the opposite end of the room with a beer bottle in his hand.

"Harry I-" my voice shakes but he quickly cuts me off by whipping the glass against the floor. I jump while seeing the glass and liquid fly across the floor as he starts to stomp towards me. My reflexes tells me to get away from him so I do. I run around to the end of the couch as he chases me around it.

"You were going through my fucking mail!" He screams while running around the couch.

"I didn't open any of it!" I mumble in fear while trying to keep my distance.

"Bullshit!"

He stands at the far end of the couch as I stand at the other end. He grips his big hands against the cushion while my heart pounds out of my chest.

"I was just going to bring them to you in the kitchen because I thought you would like to read them while you ate!" I straight up lie to climb a bit more out of the hole I buried myself in.

"Don't you lie to me Amelia!" His teeth clenches together, making his jaw prominent.

"Harry please! I'm not lying" I plead.

He quickly sprints form his end of the couch before I even get a chance to process what he was doing. I quickly start to run again, going around the front of the couch. From the back of the couch, he leans over and grabs my wrist, aggressively pulling me back to fall on the cushion. I let out a high pitch scream the minute his skin comes into contact with mine.

"You know what Amelia." His voice lowers volume as he gets ahold of both of my wrists and stands behind the couch. "I tell you and I tell you. But you still like to pull this shit." He continues. He lets go of my wrists, but instead grabs my hair. With one hand, he grasps my long hair and wraps is once around his wrist while grabbing it higher up so he has a tighter grip. He slowly pulls it so the back of my head lies against the back of the couch, forcing me to look up at him towering over me.

He looks down at me while keeping his grip around my hair so it hangs over the back of the couch. He gets down on his knees so he isn't so far up. He runs his hand through his curls and sweeps them to the side while looking down at me.

"When are you even going to learn that I will always win," He whispers while burning his dark emerald eyes into my own.

"Let me go Harry." I swallow the lump in my throat as he tightens the grip in my hair.

"Oh no is she not so tough anymore?" He arches his brow while hovering his face right above my own. The scent of mint withers around the air.

I whimper as he keeps his firm grasp in my hair, he uses his other hand and grabs my throat, holding my head completely still in a powerful hold from my hair and throat.

"Now listen to me carefully Amelia Joyce Adams. This whole disobeying thing you go going on here is gonna end, and don't even get me started with the lying. Now if you choose to go snooping again, then their will be consequences." He mumbles in such a raspy low voice.

"L-like what." I stutter.

"Well I know they need more girls down at the strip club." He evilly smirks, making me widen my eyes.

"No, please don't." I beg.

I don't want to get up on that stage and strip for a bunch of gang members, it would be a nightmare.

"Then cross the line one more time, and you'll be standing on that hard platform while your clothes fall to the floor and you dance around that shiny pole. Men gathered around while they howl and fight over who gets you that night, and you know that you really don't have choice in who takes you home." He whispers to me, making the lump in my throat only grow more with fear.

"I'm sorry." I plead.

"You better be. Remember that I own you now Amelia." He mumbles while moving his hand and leaning down to place his soft lips against my throat, making my spin shiver and a shock course through my body. He slowly pulls away and looks back into my eyes before speaking again in his raspy voice.

"You're mine."

//

Oops short chapter lol. Sorry! Tell me what you think!