Eighty Two

Harry Styles

Last night was probably one of the best nights of my life, but yet, I feel guilty.

I feel guilty that I took the only purity she had left in her soul, something I promised myself I'd never do when I brought her here.

I never thought I was going to fall in love with her. I never thought that she was going to have this kind of impact on my life. This was suppose to strictly be about the deal I made.

But now look what she's done to me.

I'm laying on my side, looking at her sleeping body, running my fingers through her hair. Her face was so relaxed; her plump lips were gently closed, her cheeks had a slight pinkness to them, and her natural long eyelashes were fluttered together. Everything about her was exquisite, she was a walking entity.

And I loved her.

She was my drug, my poison. She was my sweet poison- so lovely but something that I knew would kill me in the end. I knew that I would do anything to keep her safe, and I would die doing it. We all get addicted to something that takes the pain away, and for me that was her.

The bed sheet was tucked up under her arms, covering her chest. Her breathing was too quiet for me to even hear as she was peacefully asleep. It was 7:30 in the morning and I needed to leave but I didn't just wanna vanish before she wakes up and look like a dick- even though she would understand that I simply left for work. Today is different though, last night she lost her virginity and she may want to see me before I leave for the day.

I slowly get out of bed, grabbing the track pants on the ground and lazily throwing them on me, tying them around my hips. I walk out to the bathroom for my shower, shutting the black door behind me so I don't wake her.

Usually I have my shower every morning around five, but today I didn't even really want to get out of bed. I slept in till 6:30 and just ended up admiring Amelia for nearly an hour, just enjoying her next to me.

I turn on the hot water and grab a towel out of he closet, throwing it on standby for when I need to get out. I temp the water with my hand before undoing my pants and stepping into the shower. The hot water pulses down my chest with a sense of relief but the second it hit my back, I wince.

What the fuck? Why does my back hurt? Preferably between my shoulder blades. It feels incredibly sensitive to the hot water.

I ignore it and wet my messy hair, letting the water shower down me before I start washing it. I can't help but replay the intimate things from last night, letting them drown my thoughts.

She was so perfect, so enticing.

"I love you so much." I uncontrollably moan against her lips, feeling the pressure in my lower spin build rapidly, allowing myself to go a bit faster.

"I love you too." Her voice weak and her breathing quickens. My heart slams against my chest at her words and I released. My vision went hazy and my hearing became muffled for a moment as the euphoria exploded through my veins, causing me to tighten every feature and keep my hips pressed against hers.

Fuck I'm getting hard just thinking about it- her sweet innocent body under mine as I rock into her. It's such a pleasurable sight.

Fuck.

I wash the soap out of my hair and enjoy the warm water for only a few more seconds until I turn it off. I shake my the dripping water out of my hair before stepping out of the glass contained shower.