Forty Three

Warning!! Chapter is kinda intense and can be triggering.

Amelia Adams

The tequila has officially kicked in and I feel so much more loose. I only took one shot so I'm not feeling drunk or anything, but I do feel more carefree. Erica, Riley and I dance to the blaring music for what feels like an eternity before it stops abruptly.

"Hey hey pretty ladies and gents." The tall blonde woman in mile high heels walks down the stage confidently.

Everyone cheers for her while Erica leans over to my ear.

"She's literally the hottest woman I've ever seen." She whisper shouts to me and I laugh in return. I think I remember Harry telling me that Erica likes women.

"Who's ready to play a game of shine that spotlight? Rules remain; the beautiful silver spotlight will shine across all you gorgeous people and will land on one lucky lady to come up here and get her chance to entertain the audience." The host explains the same way like the last time.

I remember last time I heard about this game I was ran to the washroom to avoid getting picked, but now here I am- standing in the middle of the crowd.

"Are we ready everyone? Shine! That! Spotlight!" She shouts as the spotlight roams the crowd.

"I hope I get picked!" A random high pitched squeak from behind me shouts. The light shines around and I feel surprisingly calm, usually I would be panicking right about now.

"I wouldn't mind going up there." Erica shrugs while turning to me.

"It's not really my th-" I explain until I feel a warm presence cascade down my body.

Erica looks at me with wide eyes and a smile, while everyone else around me mimics the same expression.

No fricken way.

"Come on up baby!" I hear the hosts voice yell from behind me on stage. I turn my head to see her and multiple people starring at me while the white light stays beaming down my body.

"Go Amelia!" Riley smiles while nudging me forward.

"Guys I don't know if I can-" I start as my heart beats remarkably fast and my stomach feels like it's holding three hundred butterflies captive.

"Amelia you'll be fine! We will cheer you on. It's only like a minute!" Erica says while linking arms with me and leading me towards the stage.

"Only a minute?" I restate.

"Yes sweetie. Don't worry! Riley and I will be front row!" She says while getting me to the steps of the stage. I look up at the illuminated woman holding her hand out in the stage for me to grab.

I swallow the lump in my throat and grab her soft manicured hand, letting her guide me up to the stage.  I stand to the same level as her and feel the bright lights shooting at my face while the entire club is just a bunch of silhouettes, maybe this will be easier then I thought considering I can't even see past the front row.

"Oh baby girl you're are a pretty one." She compliments me through the microphone while everyone cheers. Are they cheering because they agree? If so then that's super flattering.

"Thank you." I smile lightly, feeling my hands shake.

"What's your name baby?" She asks while pointing the microphone to me.

"Amelia." I answer.

"And Amelia what colour panties are you wearing?" She asks abruptly, making stomach turn.