Thirty

After being in the hospital for another day, I finally get to leave. Harry has been kinda good to me and I'm not sure why. I understand I hurt my head and everything but he's seemed to have been more tolerant with me. He's still a jerk, and would still get mad at me, but sometimes he would catch himself and calm down a little bit.

I'm not sure how I feel about it- and I don't know what to think. I wish I knew what was going through his deranged mind but I know if I did I would probably be more frightened of him.

Harry left for part of the day yesterday, shortly after we learned about the Ketamine that was put in my system. He left for I'm not even sure how long. All I know is that I fell asleep and woke up the next day to see him sleeping in the same chair, but in his jeans instead of shorts.

But now we have left the hospital and are heading back do the apartment. I had to get stitches on the right side of my forehead, near my temple, and it's most likely gonna scar.

Since being with Harry, I have burned my hand with boiling water, been spiked with ketamine, almost became held by Zayn captivity, and have bashed my head in a doorknob.

Lovely.

Harry opens the door to the apartment, using his access code. Once the door opens I walk through, taking off my shoes and going straight towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Harry says in his deep accent.

"To bed." I place my hand on the railing and turn around to face him.

"You need to eat something." He shuts the door and takes off his boots.

"I'm not hungry." I bluntly say.

"I don't care." He shoots back. "I'm not dealing with your ass fainting again and bringing you to the hospital, go eat something." He says while taking off his jacket and throwing it on the back of the couch.

"Harry I just want to go to bed- I'm tired." I groan in protest.

"You have plenty of time to sleep after you eat something, I'm not arguing with you Amelia. Get your sweet little ass to the kitchen before I make you." He says while walking towards the kitchen.

God he's stubborn, I hate it so much.

I defeatedly huff and walk towards the kitchen, shortly behind him. I ate at the stupid hospital! Harry makes a big deal about me not eating that much but does he realize he is twice the size of me and I don't have a huge appetite! I'm not starving myself or anything.

I walk into the kitchen, watching Harry walk straight to the fridge. I shuffle my feet over to the pantry to grab something quick.

"Sit down." His voice mumbles through the kitchen.

I stop in my tracks and turn to him; "You just told me to get something to eat." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes I'm aware of what I said. Now sit down." He restates and darts his eyes to the chair at the high counter breakfast nook.

I roll my eyes and go to sit on one of the tall chairs, placing my elbows on the marble countertop and resting my chin in my hand.

I watch as Harry stands tall with the fridge open. His tall broad shoulders stay prominent and his left hand stays firmly gripped on top of the fridge door. It's quite interesting to watch Harry to be completely honest, I always catch myself analyzing his every move like I'm going to be tested on it.