Thirty Three

Amelia Adams

I hate Harry Styles.

I can't believe I kissed him, and I can't believe I ever let him kiss me. He seriously kissed me back because he feels bad for me? If this doesn't kick my pride then I don't know what does.

I don't know why I kissed him. Something came over me and I just did it. Maybe it was just my emotions getting to me- when I found out he took care of me after I got out of the holding cell, it made me feel different about him. I felt more trusting in his hands and I think that was the first time in forever I felt that way.

I was never one to trust people. Even with my parents, I never felt completely secure. I love my parents but they always never seemed to love me as much as they loved Adrian. Adrian was their first born and their pride an joy. He was the smart quarterback party guy while I was the quiet reserved girl in the back of the class who liked to draw. My grades were fine, but my parents never held me on the same pedi stole as they did for Adrian.

He was always more important. They never knew about anything going along in my life; all they cared about was Adrian.

They didn't neglect me- but they never made me feel as loved.

Suddenly a loud bang shakes my door and my body jumps slightly. Why can't he just leave me alone?

"Amelia unlock the door; you should never have it locked to begin with." He mumbled through the door.

"Why should I let you in?" I say in a annoyed tone.

"Amelia Joyce open the fucking door, or I will smash it down." He says a bit louder and more irritated.

I huff and get off my bed, trudging over to the door and unlocking it- not bothering to open the door.

I turn around and Harry swings the door open immediately. He grabs my wrist from behind me and slams me against the wall- causing me to gasp lightly from impact.

Harry stands towering over me, pressing his body to mine and holding my wrists to my sides against the hard wall. He looked irritated- but calm. His dark pink lips   were quietly shut while his emerald eyes burned into my own.

"Do you think I would hit you if you ever pulled away from me kissing you?" He says calmly while almost touching our noses together.

"Why are you here Harry? You've already made me feel like garbage once today. Can't you just leave me alone." I try to get as far away from him as possible but I'm literally up against the wall.

"But I counteracted it with making you feel good today." His raspy voice chimes while a smirk plasters his lips.

"You don't get it do you?" I say unaffected from his seductive words.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"You say what ever the hell you want to me then expect to walk in here and pretend like everything is fine. You say such hurtful things to me Harry- and I don't even think you realize it." I feel my voice start to crack from getting worked up.

"I don't-" He starts but I cut him right off.

"You abuse my feelings Harry! You make me feel a certain way then throw it in my face after. You play these stupid head games and expect that I'm just going to let it go. I can't let you do this to me anymore, if you wanna hate me and keep me locked up all day then do it- but I'm not going to do this back and forth crap anymore." I say with every ounce of courage in me.