Thirty Seven

I stare into the bathroom mirror at the finger tip marks on my neck, already starting to bruise. I graze my fingers over the marks and flinch at the touch.

It's about 10 o'clock and Harry hasn't come back since he stormed out around 3. I don't know where he went or what he's been doing all this time but I don't care. I rather him be gone doing his own thing then be here and threatening my life.

He scares me so much- and I hate it.

It used to take a lot to scare me, but the second he crashed into my life he has done nothing but change that. I don't know how someone can go from being so sweet to you to strangling you and threatening your life.

He will carry me home when I'm ill and even go to the lengths of helping me shower. He will take care of me when I burn myself and cook for me just so he knows I eat.

But then he will lock me away for two days in a concrete cell and pin me to a wall, screaming at me and plunging a knife next to my head. He will hold me over a railing, making me beg for my life. He will force me watch someone get beaten to death, while mutter to me that I'm the cause of it.

All of this is the reason why I'm scared of Harry Styles. Not only can he be so incredibly cruel, but he can deep down be a kind hearted person.

I probably sat on the ground for forty five minutes before getting up and cleaning up the glass. I couldn't help but just keep re-analyzing the fight. Thinking about every word he said, and every look he gave me.

I know I shouldn't of bought that knife, it was a stupid move on my part. Did he honestly think that I would just not try and get out somehow? Like he had a right to be mad, but he has to realize that I cant play house all my life. He can't keep me pent up in the place everyday and expect that I'm not going to try and escape.

I spent the rest of the night just tidying up more things around the apartment to distract myself. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared that's he's going to bust back in here and scream at me again.

I move my hair in front of the marks on my neck and start to brush my teeth. I can't think about this anymore tonight, it will surely drive me insane.

After brushing my teeth, I wash my face and braid my hair down my back so it stays out of my face. I walk to my room and shut the door behind me. I just want to go to sleep and forget about today. By the beginning of the morning Harry was so close to kissing me, and by the end of the day he was so close to choking me out.

I crawl into bed and slide under the blankets, hoping that tomorrow will be more manageable then today was. I shut off the light next to my bed and lay down on the pillow, closing my tired eyes.

"I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby!" I open my eyes to the loud singing shouts flooding my ears.

I look at the clock and see that it's suddenly 3am. Is that Harry? My stomach instantly drops but my head wonders why he is singing at the top of his lungs.

I hesitantly get out of bed and cross my arms, tiredly walking over to my closed bedroom door and opening it.

Down the hallway I hear Harry's shouting voice, and it confuses me so much. Why the hell is he singing his head off at 3am. I quietly shuffle down the hallway, towards the living room and reach the railing to see none other then Harry by the front door, taking off his shoes and screaming lyrics to a song. What is he doing? Why is he even just getting back now?