Sixty One

WOOOAAH WAIT!!! CHAPTER CONTAINS HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT!!!! You've been warned.

He immediately sits up and looks down at me, shocked at my ruthless behaviour. I sit on my knees between his long legs- trying to make him realize I want to do this for him.

"Amelia you don't have to do that." He says in comfort through his red puffy lips from all the kissing.

"I know I don't have to- I want too." I fight the nerves in my stomach while looking up at him.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to think you're being pressured into this." He says in seriousness.

I am very nervous, I don't want to screw this up- but overall I want to do this for him, I'm ready to do this for him.

"I'm sure. Do you want me to do this?" I ask timidly.

"Yes- god yes." He agrees with his thick voice, making me smirk before grabbing the belt buckle of his jeans. I have no idea what I'm doing, so hopefully he'll talk me through it. My hands keep shaking but it's too subtle for him to notice.

I undo his black belt and unzip his tight jeans, immediately pulling them down off his long legs. He sits on the edge of the couch while I stay kneeled between his legs. I look at his tight black briefs that outline his already hard length, making the lump in my throat only grow. I can't already tell this isn't going to be easy.

"Don't be nervous." He murmurs and I nod, slowly wrapping my nimble fingers around the band of his briefs and pulling them down slowly.

I pull them off down to his ankles and off his feet. His package springs up the minute the fabric uncovers it. I look at his intimidating length and feel instantly ten times nervous then I was thirty second ago. This is the first time I'm seeing his full uncovered body. He was really big, and it just make me more timid.

"I'll talk you through it." He breaths.

I run my hair back and out of my face before mentally preparing myself- feeling my heart race.

"Just lightly wrap your hand around it and move up and down." He murmurs.

I do what he says and timidly wrap my had around the base of his length before slowly palming him softly. He sucks in a sharp breath and throws his head back while placing his palms behind him on the couch for support. I widen my eyes slightly on how much this has an effect on him just from my hand rubbing him.

I pump my hand repeatedly while leaving my other hand on his hip. He keeps his head thrown back and lets small raspy moans leave his lips. I like having the power to make him feel this way. He's always making me feel intense forms of pleasure and now I can finally return the favour.

I continue stroking him at a slight quicker pace and it just makes another moan leave his lips. I guess I'm doing something right.

I lean forward and courageously throw him off guard by wrapping my lips around his throbbing tip. He immediately shoots his head forward and widens his eyes, sitting up more straight to see me wrapping my lips around him.

"Fuck Amelia-" He breaths in as my lips make contact. "Only take as much as you can, and no teeth." He says through his quickened breath.

I pull my head back up and nod before repeating the same action and wrapping my lips around his tip, but this time sliding down. I slid my lips down his length until I feel like I cant do anymore and start slowly bobbing my head up and down- hoping I don't accidentally graze him with my teeth.