Sixty Seven

AMELIA'S POV TO LAST CHAPTER!! Make sure you read last one in order for this to make sense. (Well I mean I guess you can say that about every chapter lmao).

Amelia Adams

"No!" The deep voice yells next to me, making my eyes shoot open and quickly sit up from the bed.

"Amelia!" The same familiar voice shouts, making me turn my head to see Harry, asleep, twisting and turning in the bed.

I widen my eyes and look at the flustered overwhelmed man not staying still and screaming in his sleep.

"Harry." I turn and go to shake his arms, trying to wake him up from the horrible dream he seems to be having. His skin in burning hot and he is incredibly sweaty, just making me more panicked for him. I've never seen this happen before, he is always such a silent sleeper.

He doesn't seem to wake up so I shake him more and yell a little louder.

"Harry." I shake him a little more aggressively- holding onto his large tattooed biceps.

"No!" He screams while jolting his large body back and forth. His forehead is rugged from his eyebrows being intensely furrowed together. His jaw is chiseled and his teeth are clenched- my god he looks insanely distressed.

"Harry!" I grab his cheeks and shout, really hoping he snaps out of his.

Suddenly his dark green eyes snap open and he look up at me, flickering his eyes back and forth between mine. His chest rises up and down and he pants like an animal, I keep hold of his burning red cheeks as he lays sweaty and out of breath.

His dark pink lips say wet and parted as he looks up at me through his extremely dark eyes like I just woke him from the dead.

"What happened?" His raspy voice says between breaths, quickly sitting up to meet eye level with me.

"You started yelling in your sleep. You were twisting and turning like you were having an awful dream." I rest my hand on his back between his shoulder blades and rub his burning skin in small circles. He runs his sweaty curls out of his face an shuts his eyes, shaking his head.

"What was I saying?" He asks eagerly.

"You kept yelling 'no' and my name." I answer while looking concerned at his distraught features.
What the hell was he dreaming about in order to be this frazzled.

"Oh. I'm sorry for waking you." His husky voice murmurs, rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands.

"Don't apologize. Are you okay? What were you dreaming about?" I ask. He shouldn't feel bad for waking me up- he couldn't control it. He was having a nightmare.

I feel his back get tense under my hand and his face goes stiff. What is wrong with him? I'm dying to know what's going through his head.

"I-I have to go." He says shortly before springing his shaken body out of bed. I widen my eyes and watching him grab his jeans on the floor- sliding them on his long legs and buttoning them up.

"What? Harry it's three in the morning." I sit up a little more straight, watching him disappearing into his closet.

"I know- I just need to get out for a bit." His tired deep voice is barely audible to my ears.