Nineteen

You're mine? What does he mean by that. Is he just stating that he's in charge of me? He doesn't own me, my parents own me. Oh my parents. How I actually miss my parents. My parents didn't really seem to care much about me after Adrian died. My mom was just quiet for years and my dad just found ever little thing to give me troubled for. I rather be with them then with Harry though. I wonder if they are looking for me. I wonder if anyone is looking for me...

I lay gently in my bed after the whole argument about the letters. He did later on say that all those black 'W's were just an 'M' upside down for code. But code for who? Just write a stupid 'M'

Harry barges in my room, making me jump slightly and sit up on the bed. I can't help but feel nervous as he walking in and looks at me.

"What are you doing? I never said you were done for the night." He crosses his arms and knits his eyebrows together.

"What else do you need me to do? I did all the chores today." I mumble, clearing my throat.

"We are going out tonight." He explains before walking into the closet.

"What? Why?"

"Because I said so. It's Friday and we're going out, it's bad enough that I've been stuck here with you all week- I need to get out." He says while turning on the light to the walk in closet.

"Well can I just stay here." I ask.

"Nope." He quickly shoots back.

"Why not?" I huff.

"Because you're my arm candy remember." He mumbles, making me roll my eyes. "Jesus did you buy anything else then lazy clothes?" He continues while scanning my wardrobe.

"I didn't think I needed too." I mumble.

"Find something in here to wear. I'm sure you will fit into these things." He refers to the clothes that were here before I was.

He walks towards the door but stops right before the doorframe.

"Oh and try to actually look like your going to a club. Don't look like a nun." He makes a snide remark, making my blood boil.

He leaves the room and shuts the door behind him. I don't know why he really needs me there! I don't want to go sit in a club for a few hours and watch him get drunk with his friends. Especially after the issue we had tonight already.

I get up and stomp over in rage to the walk in closet. Harry doesn't want me to dress like a nun? Then I'll do him one better and dress like every other girl in this place. I pull out this long black one piece outfit that has lace exposing the midsection and the entire back. I grab it off the hook and throw in on the bed.

I get changed into the thin black clothing and look in the mirror. I feel a bit self conscious about the lace that exposes some parts of my body, but it's not to bad. To be honest, I feel very scandalous in it. The black material hugs my curves slightly and makes my butt look really good for some reason. I may regret wearing this, but he made me mad with the nun comment.

I walk over to the desk with a mirror on it. I pull out the flat iron I got and plug it into the wall next to the desk. As it warms up, I pull out some of the makeup I got and lay it all out of the desk.

I decide to go full out and change up my makeup style. Instead of a light natural look, I go with the opposite.

I start to put on liquid eyeliner to make the perfect wing, I fail numerous times but finally get them both to look the same. I add some mascara and some red matte lipstick making my lips look plumper.