Epilogue

(Make sure to please read FULL authors note at the end)

They kept each other's hearts captive without even knowing. From the moment Harry lathered Amelia's burned hand, she saw the tiny spark of light hidden in his dark abyss of a soul. And in that moment she was determined to find the answers that were buried deep in his doormat heart. But within that digging, Amelia never expected to find such beautiful things disguised in the darkness. The things she found out about Harry made her view about him change; and thats when she fell in love.

She fell in love with the monster that lived under her bed.

After all this time, Amelia thought Harry kidnapped her to make her live a life of misery, but in fact he did it for the opposite. Harry took Amelia that day because he wanted to save her from the world. He wanted to save her from the new war that was approaching. He wanted to save his best friends sister out of guilt of what he did to him.

He captured Amelia with no intent to love her, but he did, he loved her. She was no longer considered his best friends sister anymore- she was considered just..his.

After living in a world covered in hate; Harry didn't know he was capable of a thing like love, but she ignited the burnt out flame deep in his heart, and gave him a reason to be happy.

Amelia found so much beauty in the dark and so much horrors in the light of what she knew. She was no longer afraid of the monsters hidden under her bed because she loved one. He was a monster, but he treated her like gold. He originally promised to keep Amelia safe for Adrian, but eventually it had nothing to do with Adrian anymore.

From the moment they kissed for the first time in the alleyway, Harry knew that she was different.

From the moment he sat in the hospital chair for days waiting for her to wake up, he knew he cared about her.

From the moment she ran her fingers through his hair while he was fake asleep, he knew she was special to him.

From the moment she wrapped her arms around him as he broke down in tears, he knew he had strong feelings for her.

From the moment he was terrified of losing her, he knew that he loved her.

And finally from the moment he crawled his tainted body between her innocent legs, he knew that their love was stronger than anything.

He was born in a bar washroom, raised in a broken home, neglected from things like love and happiness. When you're raised in coldness- the first feeling of warmth becomes alarming and that's exactly how he felt when she walked into his life.

And oh she was so warm.

Harry spent his childhood in the shadows, being invisible to everyone around him. When being surrounded in the dark for so long- it becomes apart of you, it makes you feel safe in it. Vulnerability was something Harry always wanted to control along with everything else. He refused to be belittled by anyone, so he made sure to make everyone else around him feel small.

When she walked into his life, he would catch himself admiring her from afar, looking at her innocence and how it lit up the room. The first night she was captured, he watched her pure body sleep for almost an hour- tranquilized by her beauty. The deranged thoughts in his head told him to kill her, make her suffer for causing him to feel different for once. But for the first time- he fought against the dark whispers in his head.