Seventy One

Harry Styles

"You fucking dick!" I bash open the door and storm into the office where the boys an I always meet to discuss ongoing plans. I walk right up to Louis and shove him harshly against the wall.

"Styles!" Liam shouts as Louis bashes against the drywall in shock.

I clench his shirt collar in my tight fist as I slam my other one across his jaw. He takes the hit and immediately plows his hands against my chest, shoving me back so I hit the table. He swings and smashes his fist against my nose as my back stays pressed against the table. After the hit I take my fist and plummet it against his cheekbone, using my other hand to push him back. He stumbles back a bit so I grab his collar and flip around to throw him against the table- goon in for any other hit.

"Enough guys!" Niall shouts while coming up behind me and pulling me away from Louis while Liam steps in front of Louis to also push me away.

"What the fuck is your issue!" Louis shouts while blood runs from his lip- anger flooding his eyes. He tries to charge back at me but Liam holds him back.

"You had to try and make her feel so fucking uncomfortable!" I scream, my blood boiling.

"Who!" He shouts back, still confused and angry while wiping the blood off his busted lip.

"Amelia! You had to do whatever it takes to draw all the attention on her when you know she hates it!" I shout, Niall still holding my arms from behind me.

"You mean last night with the hooking up remarks? I would have pointed things like that out on anyone!" He shakes his head at me like I'm crazy.

"But you know she's different Louis! She isn't just another whore in this place you can make fun of." I argue.

"Styles you're overrating here." Liam says.

"Yeah it's not my fault you let her suck you off some where and didn't hide it well." Louis spits in anger, glaring at me.

"Fuck you! I hid it just fine but you had to fucking over analyze everything." I say in defence.

"You were sweating like a fucking dog and I know what lips look like after they've sucked a dick. Damn mate if you wanted to hide it so bad you could have at least not given her a hickey on her tit where everyone can see." Louis mutters.

"It's pig idiot!" I shout. Ignoring everything else he's saying.

"What?"

"It's sweating like a pig. Dogs don't fucking sweat." I argue on behalf of his stupidity.

"I'm pretty sure it's dog." Liam steps in and calmly questions.

"No it's definitely pig." Niall says from behind me- keeping his hands gripped on my arms.

"A dog has fur! They don't have sweat glands except for in the pads of their feet." I explain back with the knowledge I randomly have about dogs.

Liam stands there questionably, looking like he's thinking hard.

"Oh shit you're right." He shortly agrees while nodding.

"What the fuck is happening here!" Louis says with a pissed and annoyed look on his face. Looking at all of us bantering about this stupid topic.