Eighty Seven

//sexual content ahead my dudes//

"Fuck you're such a turn on." He says all flustered. I sit up a bit and cup his cheeks between my hands, pulling him up to me in attempt to get him closer. I pull him to me so he eventually crawls up on to the desk with a smirk on my face, sliding me up more and snaking between my legs. He ruthlessly knocks some of the items off the desk while smashing his lips back to mine. My fingers snakes down to the band of his grey track pants, slipping my hand in them to lightly grab his hard length. I start stroking him lightly as he moans against my lips.

His lips move to my neck while his hand runs up my hip repeatedly before grabbing the thin material of my underwear between his fingers, pulling them down and off me. His fingers start running down my center, making me whimper in pleasure.

I pull my hands out of his pants and place my them on his shoulders.

"Wait do you have a condom?" I ask as he brings his head up from my neck. He bites his bottom lip and reaches over the side of the desk to the drawer, fishing his hand around until he pulls out the foil packet. I smile in relief and kiss him again as he squirms around slightly to take off his pants. He pulls back from the kiss and rips the package open with his teeth, placing it to the side before reaching his hand down to slide on the condom.

"Are you sure about this?" He looks back up at me with his dark entity of eyes.

"Harry please not this all over again. If I didn't want to then I wouldn't have brought it up." I point out his overprotectiveness and brush the hair out of his face.

"I know, it's just.. we are on a desk. Don't girls want it to be more special or something when they have only done this once before?" He asks in a bit of concern, only making me chuckle at his kindness.

"It's always special when I'm with you." I smile up at him, trying to calm him down a bit from worrying.

His grins and leans down to kiss my lips. His tip brushing against me and causes a intense shudder in my stomach. My hands clamp around his neck, tethering my fingers in his curls. He rests his warm forehead against mine, looking into my eyes.

His hips press against me, causing a gasp to leave my lips as he sinks into me with a small grunt. The feeling was familiar to last time, but not as painful. His forehead stays pressed to mine as it looks like relief just washed through his system. His eyelids got heavy and our parted lips brush together.

"Are you okay?" He whispers to me. I nod and keep my fingers tangled in his hair. The feeling was uncomfortable but was nothing compared to last time. With my nod of agreement he starts slowly dragging his hips. My body lays still under his, taking in his every movement.

He buried himself into me, being just as gentile as last time. His eyes were full of lust but mixed with love. His lips pressed to mine and moved slowly and softly, wanting to savour the moment in every way possible.

A whimper leaves my lips at the thrusts as small deep moans whisper from his. I pinch my eyes shut and tug at his hair more harshly. His abs rub against my stomach as he slowly rocks into me, making the uncomfortableness turn to small increments of pleasure.

"Faster.." I mumble into his lips, making him instantly pick up speed a bit. I slowly unwind under him, feeling the pleasure start to take over.