Thirty Two

KINDA EXPLICIT CONTENT. DON'T READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL STUFF! THEN AGAIN THIS FAN FICTION IS RATED "MATURE CONTENT" SO MOST OF YOU PROBABLY KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER.

Harry Styles

And just like that, her soft lips collided with my own- taking my breath away. Her warm hand rests on my cheek while her other stays by her side. I'm caught completely off guard by her random act of courage- why is she kissing me? She hates me.

I know we've kissed before, a couple of times actually- but I was always the one to initiate it, never her.

My lips slowly move to the rhythm of hers and it's a such a different feeling, a good one though. The way her satin lips feel against mine just gives me flashbacks to the other two times this has happened, but it's still different.

This time we weren't disguising ourselves or arguing, this time she genuinely came up and kissed me. Her lips were so soft and fragile, everything about her was fragile and it made me feel like I could break her with just the wrong touch.

She was so fucking hot.

My lips moved with hers as lightly as possible, trying to contain myself. My right hand gets placed on her hip as I lean over a bit more, feeling my skin start getting hot. My other hand carefully grabs the side of her neck for resistance. It's too hard to leave my hands by there sides with nothing to grab and hold.

She tries to get closer to me by pushing her legs up to press against my side, my hands automatically slide down to her fragile hips and pull her on my lap, so she straddles me.

Our lips don't break touch from the eager transition to my lap, my hands stay firmly on her waist while hers find their way into my hair. Her fingers lace through the roots above my neck, lightly tugging- sending a small but pleasant wave though my body.

How the fuck is she so good at this? From what she has told me, she has never kissed someone other then me. She is the most naive innocent girl I've ever met, yet when she kisses me it's like something comes over her.

I slip my tongue past her lips without even giving her a chance to fight for dominance, causing her to inhale sharply. Her chest presses against mine, while her bare thighs stay straddling me.

Of course she is wearing fucking shorts; shorts that show off her tanned soft legs.

Her hips start to move ever so slightly, but enough to drive me absolutely fucking insane. I don't even think she realized she's doing it. Her hips lightly move in small circular motions, grinding against me teasingly. Like I've said before- this girl is a natural tease; and she doesn't even realize it.

Our kissing goes from soft and fragile to hard and heated really quick. Her fingers tug into my roots harder while my hands just roam her magnificent body. My hands run up her thighs and up too her ass as she grinds our hips together through the materials of her shorts and my jeans, making me hard as a fucking rock.

Fuck this is killing me, the mix of her soft lips and her grinding is so overwhelming is making my head spin. I can't have her in control anymore, it's my turn.

In one swift motion I crash her back onto the couch and hover over top of her, not breaking the kiss. She gasps by the sudden impact but is quick to go along with it. The sound of her sharp gasp is music to my ears. Her plump lips lightly move to mine while I grab her leg and move it up to wrap around me.