Fifty Nine

HEY WAIT STOP. I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO SAY!!!

It has come to my attention that some people are confused over the chapters because they feel like their missing something. And you probably are because I noticed that when I publish, sometimes the notifications don't pop up for all the chapters. So please take the time to go back through the last ten-ish chapters and just skim to make sure you didn't miss any because of the stupid notification shit. I don't want anyone to miss out on an chapters in this book because each are very important and if you accidentally skip over one then things won't make sense. Thank you!!!! Xoxoxoxo

and ps
oh my god look how cute he is in this photo

//

Maybe I was delusional this entire time- I don't know what I was ever thinking. I should've never gotten carried away with my desires and just kept my head straight.

But I couldn't help it.

He is so magnetic, electric even- he left me feeling things that I never felt before and it almost makes me angry. I didn't ask for this, I didn't ask for any of this. He drugged me, tied me up in his car, brought me to his underground society and made me become his slave. As much as that all sucked, I made peace with it. I realized that this was my life now and I had no choice but to live with it.

Then he made things harder, he made me feel things for him. I didn't want to feel these things- I knew that it was going to make everything complicated but it was inevitable, it happened before I even realized.

I never thought my kidnapper was going to be so charming- charming in such a twisted way. I got to learn more about Harry Styles more then most people ever have. I watched him turn from a cold hearted monster to a soft brilliant man with a gorgeous smile. I got to see him for who he really is and not what he portrays himself to be.

I let him make me feel this way, it's no ones fault but my own. I let him kiss me for the first time, I let him care for me when I was hurt or injured, I let him wrap his arms around me in comfort and I let him be the person to rely on for my safety.

And because I let him do all these things, I'm left broken and confused on my bed; wishing it all never happened.

Its 10:30 in the morning and I heard Harry leave over an hour ago. He hasn't shared a word with me since last night, and usually he pops his head in my room right before he leaves every morning. I know he's mad at me, I don't blame him. He felt threatened when I confronted him like that. I practically accused him of using me, but I didn't mean too. I let my mind step in rather then my heart. I was being over cautious.

I finally decide to get out of bed and leave my room. I've been awake for a few hours now but have neglected to move because I just have no motivation- not after last night.

I walk out of my room and shuffle down the quiet cold hallway. I keep my arms crossed over my stomach while walking my bare feet across the dark oak floors and walk down the stairs. He must have left me a note, he always leaves me a note in the kitchen to tell me when he's going to be back.

I walk to the kitchen and see no note sitting on the marble counter top. Wow he must be really angry. Even if I don't have any chores to do he'll still leave a note, telling me when he's gonna be home.

I huff and walk to the fridge. I open it up and scan the shelves for anything to snack on but I honestly don't have much of an appetite. I shut the stainless steel fridge and turn to the bowl of fruit- grabbing an apple and immediately biting into it.