Ninety Eight

Amelia Adams

"Rise and shine sweetheart." I hear a deep voice taunt in my dark mind. I slowly blink my eyes open, feeling soreness in my face, specifically my nose.

My vision is blurry so all I see are hazy shapes. All I see is grey minus a figures face in front of me. Once my vision focuses I realize that I'm in a cobblestone dungeon and in front of me is a man I've never met. My heart starts to race and my breathing quickens as I feel like I'm restrained somehow.

I look down at my lap to realize my wrists are cuffed behind a chair and my ankles are tied to the wooden legs.

"W-where am I? Who are you!" I start to say in panic.

The man looks right at me and smirks devilishly while pushing my hair back out of my face. I flinch at his touch and he just smiles even more. His dark blue eyes burn into me and his greasy light brown hair lays messy on his forehead. His nose is..messed up. It's all crooked and it just makes me think that I've met him before.

"Shhh honey don't be scared." He says tauntingly, making my stomach turn. He strokes the side of my face with his dirty fingers, making my eyes start brimming with tears because I'm terrified.

"Jason, don't do that yet." I hear another mans voice from behind me.

The guy who I'm assuming is named Jason, looks up behind me. He stands up tall to his feet in front of me while another guy with dark brown hair comes around in my vision, standing next to Jason.

This guy is around the same height, but has brown eyes and darker hair. His face is more slim while the others guys is more pudgy.

"Where the hell am I!" I shout in fear as tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"Wow she's spicy. I like that." The dark haired guy says with an evil grin. My heart pounds against my chest as I stare up at these two devious men with small smiles on their faces.

What are they going to do to me?

"You're not answering my question!" I choke on my words I jolt in my chair, the ropes and metal cuffs pinching my skin from how tight they are.

"Why don't you ask the man of the hour." Jason says while they step to the side, revealing a man tied to a chair behind them with a fabric bag over his head. I widen my eyes while I sit right in front of the unknown person tied up and not saying anything.

But then I see the inked arms and the black t-shirt- I'd recognize those tattoos anywhere.

The one guy takes the cloth bag and rips it off his head to confirm my thoughts that it is Harry with duct tape across his mouth.

My face falls as I see his face covered in blood. He is absolutely beaten to great extents, unconscious even. He is covered in cuts and scrapes, and I mean covered. He looks absolutely demolished and it just makes more tears pour down my cheeks. His hands are tied behind his back and his feet are tied to the chair like mine. He cant even hold his head up, his chin to his chest. The black leather jacket is tossed on the ground and the collar of his shirt is ripped slightly.

"Harry!" I shout as I feel my heart break, looking at the love of my life beaten to the bone.

"Cmon Mr. Gang Leader. Don't leave your girlfriend waiting." Jason says while harshly grabbing Harry's hair and pulling his head up to look forward. He slowly opens his tired beaten eyes and lands them right on me.