Forty Six

WOAH STOP RIGHT HERE!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SERIOUS SEXUAL CONTENT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

A cold feeling runs through my blood at his words. My panting is heavy like his as he stares into my eyes with a serious look.

"Harry, I can't have sex with you." I mumble, almost choking on the word sex.

"No- no I don't mean sex. You're not ready for that." He explains through his lips that are more red then usual from kissing. "Amelia I want to make you feel good." He repeats while kissing my jawline. I take a moment and process what he's saying and it hits me like a ton of bricks.

"O-oh...Harry I don't know." I mumble in nervousness.

"Baby please." He almost whines while pressing our foreheads together, still out of breath while staring into my eyes. My head spins from the thousands of negative possibilities but my body just wants to surrender to him.

"What if I do something wrong?" I hesitantly ask. He looks at me with sympathetic eyes and shakes his head.

"Their isn't anything you could do wrong. I'm going to do everything, all you have to do is let me." He says soothingly while pecking my lips with his soft ones. I stare into his eyes that are display a mix of lust and seriousness. His hands stay gripped to my sides with the exception of running small circles with his thumb

God I want to say yes, I want to say it so badly.

"I don't know." I mumble in uncertainty.

"I would never make you do anything you weren't comfortable doing. If you don't want me too then we won't- but if you do, then you need to say yes for me." He reassures, making me feel a bit better.

He leans into my neck and kisses under my ear, leading up to tugging on my earlobe.

"You're safe with me darling." He whispers against my neck; sending a chill down my spine. My mind battles with my heart and it leaves me conflicted. My hands tangle in his hair as he kisses my neck softly but enough to drive me wild.

Before my head has a chance to intersect, I nod. He quickly pulls away from my neck and looks at me with big eyes.

"You want me to?" A piece of eagerness sparks his voice.

I nod again, smiling lightly at him.

"I need you to say it Amelia. I need you to say yes." He says again before staring deeply into my eyes in seriousness.

"Yes. I want you to." My voice breaks in nervousness and the minute I agree he smiles in excitement while pushing his lips back to mine.

He cups my cheeks with his hands and leans forwards so I fall back onto the bed. My heart feels like it's racing a mile a minute and can't stop the sick feeling I have buried in me.

He sits up and wraps his strong hands around my sides, sliding me up to the pillow of the bed. My hands shake in nervousness and I can't slow down my racing heart. He rests my head against the pillow before hovering back over me, connection our lips again. I place my hands on his cheeks as he pushes my legs open with his hips.

"You're hands are shaking." He murmurs while pulling his face slightly away from mine. I take my hands off of his soft cheeks and rest them on my stomach.