Creator Meets Destroyer

Ink Pov.
Sighing I open a portal to the void, jumping In as I open another portal this time to UnderSwap. My brother is always busy also with me but life is life. I jumped in the portal as I landed on the snowy ground of Snowdin near the post of Papyrus or I call Stretch. I heard a childish voice which I knew real well. Blueberry was hiding as usual when he finds out that I'm in his AU.

"Ink come find me!!! " I chuckle as I walk towards the voice. "Okay Blue! ""hehe I bet you won't find me!! " I continued walking towards the voice until I found him, surprising him from behind. He jumped as he face me "I found you Blue " I said. "Nuuuuuu I thought I had a perfect hiding spot this time!!! " I smile as Blue crosses his arm. "This hiding spot was real good I couldn't find it until I thought of it" That seems to calm Blue down I hug Blue as he hug back.

Both Blue and I walk to his house since we wanted to hang out with each other. We bumped into Stretch. "Hey brother! Can Ink and I hang out together! I know I might miss my job but I really REALLY wanna Hangout with Him soooooo can I!!!?" Blue was jumping up and down which was adorable. His brother sighs as he allow him. Blue grab my hand and ran towards the house, I felt like throwing up now, heh Blue is so excited that he couldn't stay seated.

Error Pov.
I sigh being in the void is so boring I mean it's all white! No color just white. I sigh again being bored in this useless void eh I know what can make me not bored and the answer is simple I open a portal to UnderSwap because it's time to say 'Hello' to a friend. Heh I walk in the portal as I'm now in the snowy place of I dunno Snowdin or something. I shrugs but I walk thinking where Blueberry was he can be at his post or hanging out with someone or at home or I dunno Waterfalls? Eh I dunno where Blue might be so why not go see if he's hanging with someone right? That's what I did.

Ink Pov.
Blue and I started drawing I drew a beautiful portrait of Blue, as Blue drew his brother and himself. I smile but I felt a presence of someone else that doesn't belong in this AU. I decided to ignore it for now. "Ink want some tacos? I can make some!!!" Blue asked me. "Sure Blue" was my reply. "Okie!" Blue got up and went to the kitchen to cook Tacos. I got up since I might be able to see who's the person that doesn't belong in this AU. I walk out of the door I look around a bit as I walk towards Papyrus post. The closer I walk to his post the more dense the air got I was confused a bit.

Error Pov.
I bumped into the Papyrus in this AU he didn't seem to pleased of my return. "What do YOU want... it's my brother huh but YA won't find not have him" he crosses him arm at me, is he doing sass on me really? That's dumb "H3ll0 P-PapYrUs aNd hOw sO? I W!ll f!nD Y0uR Br0Th3R " I did hate my voice but whatever. I used my strings and attack him but he just dodged them as he then spawn bones and threw then at me, I dodged them this time I used my strings and got his soul and I trapped him also. I chuckle I could just destroy him right there and boom he's dead and I can take Blueberry. "Damn it" he said, wow right he manage to dodge all my attack except for this one."HeHe S0m30n3 iS tAnGl3D " I teased at him."Shut up" was all he snapped back with.

Ink Pov.
The air was so dense I walk, no I Ran. I had my paintbrush on my back but I continue running as I stop. I stare at Papyrus who was tangle by strings and his soul was out. I stare at the person no he looks like a Sans like I do but he is glitching and had Error signs all over. "Hey what in the world are YOU doing drop Papyrus this instance " the Sans stare at me and chuckle. "AnD wHaT w!Ll yOu dO !F ! D0n'T?" "I'll fight You"

No one Pov.
"I'll fight You" Ink said as he took his paintbrush from behind and held it. Error chuckle more as he flare blue strings at Ink surprisingly Ink dodged them. Error growl at Ink, Error smirk as he pull the blue string as it shattered Papyrus Soul destroying him as he turn to dust Ink stare terrified. As Anger came "WHY YOU KILLED HIM??? " Ink yelled. "HeHe CaUsE ! CaN " Then it hit Ink that this person was the one who was destroying his AUs.