[Think of a title.]/ Little Helper?? {Short Chapter}

Ink Pov. {Finally??}

I sigh as Error and I were star gazing in OuterTale, we were both having a relaxing time together, though I have strange feelings. Is it I or Fresh is acting...well different than how I met him?

It could possibly be my mind playing games right? I mean I do tend to forget about well everything but enough said.

I sigh as I lean onto Error's shoulder, he didn't mind I think as I just continue leaning there. After a while I felt tired even though it was day time, but being in OuterTale make you feel like it's nighttime. Slowly I felt myself drift off into a slumber while leaning on Error.

Error Pov.

I watched the crystal stars before looking at Ink, whom was asleep. Great, just great. I sigh as I got up making sure Ink didn't fell on the floor, and after I was standing I picked the small body of Ink's and took him back to his...our? Place.

---

As Ink was asleep in his bed, I was on Wattpad texting to Dust and also Killer. We were talking about death, and..that's pretty much really.

No one Pov.

Fresh was watching over Black Death while Geno was out with Reaper and the other two were hanging out with their friends. Blank Death looks at Fresh, "so you like uncle crush?" He ask, making Fresh feel uncomfortable.

"How do you know?"

"Only because I'm young doesn't mean I don't understand what you and Mommy talk about."

"...oh.."

"Besides maybe I could help you, uncle Fresh!"

"Oh uh..but w-wouldn't your mommy dislike that?"

"I don't think so uncle."

"M...okay only if you keep it between us two."

"Okay!"

Babysitting Blank Death Wasn't as difficult as Fresh thought, he helped Blank learn his abc's and fed him before making him go to bed. At that time Blank's brothers came home as Fresh took his leave.

Once home he laid on his bed and started to think on what his live choices had brought him so far.

A/N: I need ideas. Halp me-

And also sorry for this AWFULLY short chapter.