Chapter 77

Waking up in the small room, Ink scan around and noticed that he wasn't home but instead somewhere else. There was no one in the room except him, confused he sat up to feel a sharp pain. He got even more confused until he realized why he was here.

He had given birth to a child, a creation that isn't created by Ink and paper. This was a creation between two people, something he didn't really expected to happen between him and Error.

Now he understood the pain Dream felt afterwards, he also realized that he gave Dream even more pain by leaving him with the kid.

Some time pass by as the door open up as Error, his lover enter the room. A smile fell across both of their faces, glad to see each other once again.

"How did you slept, Kiki?" Error ask his lover.

"I slept fine. What time is it?"

"10:30Am."

"Where's...the kid?" Ink asked.

"He's resting after Sci ran some health test. We need to name him though."

"Right..I don't remember what I wanted to name him."

"You suggested something that relates with us; a destroyer and a creator. Something artistic yet not."

"Right."

"Rest your mind for a bit longer, I don't want any health issue coming up due to that."

The conversation simple as it is. Just talking about what they're planning on doing from this point.

------Switching Pov to Palette/Big bro (strange isn't Palette supposed to be younger? Who knows this book broke too much logic to begin with-)------

"Wait ...what?" Goth spoke in pure confusion.

"You heard me Goth, I have a..sibling."

"Since when!?"

"Since now." Palette replied as he look at his mom, "Isn't that right?"

Dream look at his son and nod slowly, "Yes, it is true. "

"Whoa, so we both have siblings! That's cool."

"I guess it is." Palette gave Goth a smile, "Oh! When am I going to see Blank again? It been a while."

"Blank? Oh him, I'm not sure exactly when he might visit you. Maybe some time this week?"

"Okay."

-------------Back to the Errink------

"Error, Ink, are you ready to name your child?" Sci asked.

The couple look at the each other and nod.

"Very well, what do you want to name him?" Sci look at the two, curious on what a destroyer and a creator decided to name the child.

"PaperJam, we are going to name him PaperJam." Ink spoke proudly for the name of their child.

"PaperJam, interesting name. Anywho, congratulations of giving birth to a healthy child, Ink. You'll be able to leave tommorow, I'm letting you rest before I send you off." Sci gave Ink a kind smile.

"Thank you."

"Yeah Sci, thank you for everything you've done for us."

"It's my pleasure to help. Just rest well and be prepare because after today, you're going to raise a child."

The couple just smile, as Sci left before returning to talking about future plans for the family.

This was such a happy ending, isn't it?
But for how long will it last?