Chapter 67

Blue look at the remaining two people, "Okay, I have a suspension of why you stayed here Fresh. Is it about finding a way to will Ink's heart?" Blue spoke as Fresh look at him and sigh.

Fell was on his phone texting his boss that he's staying over at Blue's place for the night, in which his bro didn't give a shit about.

"Well..yeah."

"I'm sorry to break it with ya, but Ink isn't going to love you as 'more than a friend' so I'm saying you're going to be friendzoned. Although if I were you, I'd tell Ink my feelings but won't do anything to make him mine. Since if he's happy with Error, he's happy. That's what really matter now." Blue smile.

"But..I thought you were going to he-"

"I provided much of my help to you but Fresh can't you see how happy he is? Are you willing to steal his happiness for your selfish desires?"

Fell look over at Blue and Fresh before speaking up. "If I were you Fresh, I'd follow Blue advise."

"Easy to you to say Fell! You weren't friendzoned at all nor do you understand the situation!!!" Fresh snapped at Fell.

"Oh Fresh, he knows more than you think." Blue butted in, "He's pretty good at relationships. He was asked out before I asked him out, he understands where you're standing. He understand."

"..." Fresh went silent as he looks down, "Why is life so unfair?"

"That's life. Although Fresh don't be bummed out because of this. Maybe you'll lose interest of Ink one day and find yourself dating someone better than Ink."

------------

Ink was sketching in his notebook that was deticated for doodles of him and Error, ship per say. With a smile plastered on his emotionless being he continue sketching. He didn't worried where Error was since his lover was just laying down on their bed. Yeah, their bed. Error had moved in two months ago and Paint approved it.

Ink pause from his sketch as he look to his left to see his lover on his phone. Maybe he should sketch that, yeah he should.

"Error, wanna go out to eat?"

"Hm..not sure."

"If you don't want to that's fine we can go out some other day."

"How about tommorow?" Ink nod as he went back to sketching.

"Tommorow then."

Error went back to reading in Wattpad, that is until someone texted him.

Octo-Mare: Yo, Error when r you well when will Ink come visit Palette? It's at least what he could do since he isn't really going to be in Palette's life. In my perspective that is.

I'm not sure, I'm going to ask.

Error look up from his screen as he stare at his lover sketching something, "Hey Kiki."

"Mhm?"

"When are we going to visit you kid? Ya know..uh.. Palette?" He asked.

"Hm... I'm not sure, maybe we can do that tomorrow? Like visit him before we go and have dinner?"

"Sounds like a plan."

His phone vibrated as he stare at it.

Octo-Mare: What did he said?

Chances are that we might visit him tommorow. I'm not sure.

Octo-Mare: Oh okay, what r you up to right now?

Reading in Wattpad. What about you?

Octo-Mare: Supposed to be watching anime with Dream, Palette, and Palette's 'friend', Goth.

Why is this ' ' in the word Friend?

Octo-Mare: Well Goth probably likes Palette romantic wise, and Palette likes Goth. They aren't dating but man they do blush a lot around each other.

Whoa.

-------------

"Fresh, if you truly love Ink...let Ink be with who he loves, even if it breaks your heart."

Should the next chapter be the end of this book or should we wait until let's see 10 more chapter or less?