Chapter 78

Ink and Error were finally able to go home with their newborn, PaperJam. Once home, Ink went to show PaperJam his room or as they say nursery. Happy and filled with joy Ink was already planning on how PaperJam will dress as and many more things.

Error in the other hand was very nervous, this is the first child he needed to watch over. He doesn't have a clue on what to do.

Ink realize he had zero experience in rasing a kid, he decided to text Dream for any help in this. In which he got a no, then he remembered that Dream didn't really raised Palette. This was great, so he decided to contact Sci, in which he was told a bunch of good information on how to start rasing PaperJam.

-------

"Ink's is home with the child and Error." Dream announced to Nightmare and Palette.

"Oh sweet! Maybe one of these days I'll visit him and meet my step sibling."

"Pft, step sibling. Ah, what a beautiful term for a mistake created by two mistakes that were created by some other mistake."

"Nightmare! Don't be disrespectful now, all you're saying is that you're a mistake and my mother is one!" Palette glare at Nightmare who shrugged.

"I'm probably the most farther away than being close to a mistake."

"Nightmare, you're probably the closest if you keep that up." Dream enter the conversation in which got Nightmare to look at Dream.

"You're siding with him?"

"Mhm."

"No wonder why he acts like this. It's all part of the genetics that he got from you, Dream." Nightmare roll his eyes at his brother.

"You know we're twins, so technically you may have the same genetics."

"Here goes the fight." Palette mumbled to himself as he watch Dream and Nightmare arguing.

---------

Ink was sketching a sketch of his son. He was very happy, yet nervous, yet so many things. Oh how logic is, the one who's supposed to be emotionless has emotions. Maybe it was the spark of his son being born, or is it because he finally understand how to feel? Who knows.

Error was looking at PaperJam in which PaperJam was looking at him in return. It was an awkward silent between the two, or maybe it was a moment to treasure the life of PaperJam's.

So far as parents, they are doing a decent job at watching over little PJ. And like most first timer parents they're always concern and active on the child's health.

Although in this case Error seem to be the one who's concern while Ink was just nervous about the whole situation. In which he ended up calling Fresh, since from what he knows; Fresh was the one who raised Palette for him and Dream.

Will Fresh help the newly Parents? Or shall his anger and bitter jealousy get to him? Who knows really, on time will tell.

Won't it?

Oof-
Look what book had been updated, and it isn't a long chapter, oops.

Well at least it's updated after not being updated for...uh almost a month now? I'm not sure I can't keep track. Although, what a coincidence that I update it on it's update date-

Also happy Halloween!

You Colored My Heart (Ink x Error) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara