Chapter 73

Look a two day delay update. Wooooo, anyways I will just say this, School has started and I'm doing my best to fit my update schedule between my homework and well school.

So, let's get two or three books updated today now =3

-----------

Palette look at Ink with eyes of full curiosity. Ink knew that this day was going to come but here he was, with Palette. About to tell his history with his mother, Dream. Then after that he needs to tell Palette that he was pregnant, and hopefully he could ask Palette to tell Dream about it because well...so he could at least know.

"Okay, well your mother and I always knew each other for the longest time. We were best friends and well close friends, we were both friends with this person name Blue, UnderSwap Sans."

Palette nod for the information, "Yeah I heard Dream mention Blue a bunch of times. Seems like a pretty good friend."

"Yeah, anyways we practically knew everything about each other except some secrets that we kept to ourselves. Now, let skip ahead for a couple of years, I can't remember much but I know it was this particular year where Dream got pregnant. I was his friend still, and as a friend I was asking who was the father in which Dream replied with, ' I don't know, Ink.' "

"Wait so..when mom was pregnant, you and him weren't together but were friends. When..did you figure out that you were the dad? And how did you reacted to it?"

"....When Dream was around four or five months into his pregnancy we figure out who was the other parents. It...uhm..shocked me at first that I was the one but I was confused in all means. Even now I'm still confused about this but this is the life now. Now let's skip ahead to when I actually started dating Dream. I just agreed to date him, but I never felt anything towards him. It was a one sided relationship, though I mainly just dated him to help support him through the rest of the pregnancy. Two months later when Dream gave birth to you, we broke up."

A moment of silence pass by before Palette asked a simple question.
"Why?"

Ink look at Palette before getting the right words for that, "I couldn't stand lying to Dream for so long so I told him, that I only dated him because I only wanted to support him. After the kid was born, I'm leaving to continue my own life."

"So..that's when you and Dream gave up on me..and I ended up being raised by Fresh."

"Correct." Ink look at Palette and then sigh, "Is this too much to take in?"

Palette shook his head, "No...No it's not..too much. At least I know a bit more of your relationship with my mom in your perspective. Although dad, what you did was a jerk move. You could've denied Dream and still support him as a friend. You didn't really have to date him to break his heart at the end."

Palette went silent as Ink kept the silence.

Error stood up and opened a portal to UnderSwap and left, the portal closed behind him as he found himself in the snowy ground of Snowdin. He didn't left Palette and Ink because he was bored, he just want them to be alone since this is personal and it's family stuff. Besides Blue texted him that Fresh is a moopy depressed skeleton right now. He's going to see if that was true.
-----

"Ink...what did you wanted to tell me? You told me that you had something important to say to me, what is it?" Palette asked.

Ink look at Palette as he slowly remember what the important thing was. "Okay, let me get my thoughts sorted before telling you okay?"

"Ok?"

After a 2 minutes break Ink spoke up once again, "Palette....my son, I need to tell you that I'm..that...that I'm...I'm pregnant."

-------
"Oh Hello Readers! This author decided to be a small little jerk and didn't wrote Palette's reaction! This is because this author wants people to be wondering how Palette will react to the information he learned."

Blue smile as the forth wall was broken more than it should have. while Error just stare at Blue like if he was insane of some sort, then again this is Blue and he's random.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Error! None of your concerns! Anyways Fresh is in my room."

"Oooooookay."

Error soon when up the stairs and Blue smile more, "I can't believe I broke the forth wall!!"

Fell look at his lover and sigh, "Don't do that when the story is still going."

"Sorry not sorry?"

"Whatever."

-------

Uh...
That part was intended x3
I just wanted Blue to break the fourth wall.
So yeah! Hope you enjoy this chapter